16

Lol, what the heck am I doing? I can just copy what I have in my other stories and edit them

Lol, what the heck am I doing? I can just copy what I have in my other stories and edit them... 😅

---

Down below in the Spider Queen’s lair, the strange lady’s eyes glowed bright blue as her hands had circle symbols while standing in front of a large blue projection of a large and massive mechanism with various holograms of artifacts floating around it. She remained to have a blank face as she looked through the panels. The Spider Queen comes down from the ceiling, “I don’t know who taught you how to take revenge.” She then stood as she questioned with crossed arms, “But it ain’t normally this boring. Can we hurry this along?”

The strange girl lets out a sigh as the bright blue quickly disappears from her pupils, “With time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.” She then presses onto the floating hologram as it shows three artifacts, “There are three items we have yet to add to the furnace. Destiny cannot be hurried, my Queen.” The Spider Queen huffs to herself, “So you keep saying.” She shakes her head, “Well my patience is growing thin, little mystery. At least lighten up a bit. Your creepy whisper business is getting on my nerves.” The girl turns back to the three floating artifacts with narrowed eyes.

Y/n was wiping the windows and MK tiredly mops the floor. “Look alive, Kids! We need this place to be spick and span! We have a special guest coming.” Then Tang appears in the doorway, “Did someone say free noodles for a special guest? Ooh, fancy!” Pigsy shouted, “Beat it, Tang! There’s only one other person eating for free today! And that’s-” Tang hums, “Would that be the ‘Food Critic Golden Cicada Yum Yum’?” She then blinks in confusion, "Eh?" As Zhong rests on her head while Tang opens his laptop. He then presses some buttons which shows the person which was Tang.

MK was in awe, “Wow! That’s amazing! What a twist!” Y/n giggled as Zhong just nodded. Then she blinks in confusion as she hears Tang comment to MK while typing on his laptop, “Hmm…Staff hygiene is something that needs to be desired.” Tang and Pigsy glare at each other. But Pigsy backs down as Tang crosses his arms with a proud grin. Y/n sweat drops as she sighed. Pigsy then shouted, “Go wash your hands!” MK yelped, “Yep! On it!” Tang then asked as he held up chopsticks, “So what’s first on the menu?” Y/n blinks then looks concerned as she looks at MK who was at the sink. Zhong turns to leave back to her room.

Then suddenly she widened her eyes when a golden puff happened around MK. Y/n saw a mini MK as she quickly ran over to him to catch him, however she missed as she caught the soap instead, “M-mk!” She sees MK fall down the drain, “Ah! Oh no! M-mk!” Y/n panics, then blinks as she remembers that all drains lead to the sewers, “Oh right!” Y/n then quickly leaves the Noodle shop as she looks for sewer covers.

Meanwhile the Mini MK roughly lands onto the ground. He groaned as he stood up. He then cheered in amaze, “Wow! I did it! I little’d myself! I am amaz-!” He blinked as he widened his eyes, “Oh, no, no, no, no! The Spider Queen’s lair! How did I end up here? Of all lairs?! Oh come on!” Unfortunately for him, he didn’t realize the volume of his voice which echoes around the lair.