27

The Monkie Kids are hanging around the fire for the night

The Monkie Kids are hanging around the fire for the night. Tang was studying the first Ring of Samadhi. Sandy was sleeping in the T.E.A.. MK studies the Maps to the Rings of Samadhi that was in Y/n's hands, "Okay, so whoever made this map, needs a lesson in how to draw good." Tang closed his book, "One: Judge much? And two: what do you mean?" Y/n looks up at MK as he answered, "None of these landmarks look like anything! Like okay, debatedly, this one where we got the first ring looks like DBK's fortress. And this beautifully rendered mountain range looks like some sort of Lantern City." He then points to the tap right of the map that has a bunny on it, "But tell me, what the brick is this one supposed to be?!"

Pigsy yelled, "Would you guys shush?!" The group turns to him as he turns back to the TV.

Chang'e: Hello, everyone! It's wonderful to see you down there! I've missed you all so much! Welcome to my home for another night of Cooking with Chang'e, where I always say: Cooking is life and-

Pigsy and Chang'e: Life is cooking!

Chang'e: Tonight, I'll be revealing the secrets to making the perfect moon cake.

Mei tilts her head, "Huh, not gonna lie. She's uh... younger than I thought she'd be." MK noticed a familiar ring above Chang'e, "Uh, dies that thingy look kinda familiar?" However, Pigsy aggressively shushes him before going back to watch. MK then realizes what he's looking at.

Chang'e: Enough of that boring stuff, let's get to it! First, the ingredients.

MK quickly gets a closer look as he grabbed the map from y/n's hands and Tang. Tang was surprised, "Whoa! Hey!" MK then compared the rings on the map, the screen, and the one they have. MK gasped, "Guys, look! There! It's one of the rings!" Pigsy questioned, "The Second Ring of Samadhi is in Chang'e's Kitchen?" Tang asked, "You know what this means?" Tang grins, "We are... going to.." MK suddenly shouts, "The Celestial Realm!"

The others groan as Pigsy facepalmed, "Oh, MK." MK cleared his throat, "It's space!" Mei, Y/n, and Tang watch as Pigsy speedily packs his bags. MK asked, "We're really going to space this time?" Pigsy cheerfully yelled, "I can't believe it! We're going to Chang'e's kitchen!" MK and Pigsy both yelled, "To the moon!" Mei crossed her arms, "Hey, so... MK, I know you're bog brain boy and all now, but how exactly are we supposed to get to the moon?" That's when Wukong gets up, "In a rocket." Y/n tilts her head as she gets up from the log, "A rocket?" Wukong grins and nods, "Yeah."

He turns to MK, "Just use your powers, build a rocket outta the van, and we'll just fly up there!" MK deadpans, "Oh, you mean the powers that I don't have anymore?" Wukong chuckles, "Come on, bud. Even I believe in you." He lightly pats MK's back, "Yeah, you got your Gold Vision back cause you need to save your friends. Now, you need to get to the moon so chop-chop! Don't think, just feel it." MK cheers, "Yeah!" He then went in front of the T.E.A.. MK braced himself in front of the T.E.A., "Here! Comes! Monkie Kid!" MK taps into his powers and tries to convert the T.E.A.. MO and Zhong wake up as the two scramble out of the vehicle. The two animals jump into Y/n's arms.