Gulmira

You sat on the leather couch, your fur poofing out around you as you tried to sleep as Tony watched the TV reporter talking about what was going on in the country or city of Gulmira. You'd never heard of it so you didn't know where it was. Judging by the people though, it was somewhere in the Middle East, maybe Africa.

Tony was messing with the Iron man gaunlet, which sat on his arm while he used the screwdriver without even looking at where he was putting it. It was one of the things you admired about him. It was incredibly sexy the way he was so good with machines.

Not to mention, the tank top that he was wearing showed off his muscular arms and the blue arc reactor glow showed through the white tank.

You jumped as the gunfire grew louder on the screen and Tony looked over at you. "It's alright Pumpkin."

Tony stood up, throwing the screwdriver onto the counter as he walked around, the wiring still showing on the plated arm. You perked up now, wondering what he was doing.

You watched as he held his hand up and the white bubble on his hand lit up, a strange sound was made and then it fired. You hopped to your paws running and hiding under the couch. Tony didn't notice, walking past the couch before he blasted the glass out of the doors.

You decided it would probably be best, if you stayed under the couch for a while.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

Tony made sure that Pumpkin had enough food and water until Pepper got back at least and then put the suit on. Pumpkin watched from the corner and he told her where he was going and what he was going to do. She ran over to him and he kissed the top of her head and then took off.

He flew across the sky from California to Afghanistan in almost no time at all. He could see the terrorists down below, watched as they were pulling the men apart from the women, loading them up in trucks to take them to be used as sex slaves and servants. The men, to be put up against the wall and killed.

He had always hated men like this, terrorist or not. He imagined Pumpkin as a woman, someone he would have to protect. All of these women were someone's soulmate, just as Pumpkin was his. They needed to die.

He landed and the guns turned from the men to him. They started to shoot at him, the bullets pinging off the armor harmless and he shot three of them with his blasters before he turned and saw the terrorists holding guns to women and children's heads.

Another surge of anger went through him, but he let the arc power down, the lights going out so that they didn't shoot. Instead, he made sure that the system targeted each terrorist instead, before small bullets came shooting out, killing only the terrorists.

He watched one of the boys run over to the man he had saved, shouting for his Papa. He walked past the boy and his father as they hugged on the ground. His job was not over yet.

He yanked the man making the phone call through the wall, letting him end at the citizens feet.

He flew up into the sky, hovered and said, "He's all yours," before he flew away to complete the next bit of the job.

He zeroed in on the next ballistics to destroy when he was suddenly blasted out of the air, hitting the ground hard enough to break everything within a twenty foot radius. Though the impact was jarring, he was moving immediately, annoyed more about the paint scratches that he was going to have to touch up.

He dodged the next missile that the tank shot before shooting his own tiny missile that sent the tank up in flames as he walked away from it.

More pullets pinged off his armor like annoying ants before he took out the Jericho master, sending up in flames that consumed the shooting soldiers in seconds.