Moving On

FIVE YEARS LATER

Steve opened the door of the small house after finishing up his late group circle meeting. He felt fake at the end, telling them that after he'd met the love of his life, aka Peggy, he'd gone into the ice and he'd moved on.

It didn't feel like a lie. He had moved on. Or at least, he had before. He'd moved on when he realized he did have Bucky back and when Peggy passed away. And then Bucky had been snapped, but he had Elizabeth at the very least.

He walked up the stairs, trying to be quiet so he didn't wake anyone up. He stopped by the nursery, opening the door softly to see the twin two year old girls in their beds, fast asleep. He carefully picked each one up, kissing their foreheads and holding them for a little while.

It didn't feel like a lie, because he had moved on. He had a wife now and two beautiful daughters. He had a picket white fence and if Elizabeth hadn't been so terrified of dogs, they might've even had one of those.

But. . . he still kept Peggy's picture in his compass. And no matter what, he couldn't find the strength in him to remove it. Was that wrong?

He gently placed the baby girls back in their cribs, "I love you Rose. I love you Delilah."

He kept the nursery door open so that, even though he was sure Elizabeth had the baby monitor in their room, he could hear anyways.

He opened the bedroom door and saw that Elizabeth was still laying there, awake. She was immersed in her book but looked up when she heard him come in.

"Hey." She said softly. "Are you hungry? There's leftovers in the fridge."

He closed the door gently behind him, starting to unbutton his shirt, but froze as she gracefully got out of bed, wearing absolutely nothing.

Three years and he was still breathless when he saw her.

She undid his buttons for him, kissing down his chest until she reached his belt buckle. She looked up at him, smirking a little. "May I remove your pants Captain?"

"Y-Yes." His breath stuttered in his throat.

She pulled out his belt, setting in on the bed so he could tie her hands back with it later if he wanted. Then she undid his dress pants, pulling them down with his boxers at the same time. His cock nearly hit her on the nose, fully erect as it was unleashed.

He couldn't breathe, watching her look at him from under her lashes as her small pink tongue came out, licking him from balls to tip.

"Elizabeth. . ." He finally breathed out.

"Yes Captain?" She responded.

"Get on the bed. I just want to fuck you." He growled. 

Elizabeth smirked, swirling her tongue over his slit in such a teasing way, his hips bucked. She stood up slowly, leaning forwards so he could feel her hard nipples against his chest. She kissed him softly. "Then fuck me Captain."

He scooped her up, deciding not to even make it to the bed. He turned around, her back against the wall, and he thrusted up into her. He was fearful for one second that he hadn't warmed her up, but as he slid inside easily, surrounded by slick, hot, wetness, his worry turned to lust.

"You are such a naughty girl." He murmured, starting his heavy thrusts into her.

"Only for you." She panted, tossing her head back, clenching around him repeatedly. One hand gripped his hair, which he had kept longer since she liked the silk feeling of it in the end.

"Oh but you are such a good girl." Steve praised, leaning down, capturing one of her breasts in his mouth.

"Fuck, fuck." Elizabeth gasped, body spasming in him arms. "Cap, going to cum." She whined. She was such a little responsive thing. Elizabeth came so quickly when he overstimulated her the right way, whereas it had taken Peggy a long time, the one time they'd slept together.