Bonus Chapter

Kind've just wanted to include this one because I thought everyone would like to see how their relationship played out. 

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

"Alright Sweetheart." Steve purred, laying Elizabeth down on the soft bed. He ran a hand gently across her thigh, loving how silky her skin was underneath his hand. Bucky crowded in on the other side, effectively caging their girl in.

It was Honeymoon night and nothing was going to take away from how much the two of them were going to worship her.

He knew she was nervous, could read it in her eyes and the way she kept her new metal arm pinned to her side. Normally by now, she would have reached for his cock and started to stroke it, but now she was afraid to hurt him.

"It's okay cookie." Steve said softly, trying to reassure her. He knew she wasn't going to hurt him, knew that she had enough control over her own actions.

She let out a shaky breath, looking nervously at Bucky.

"He's right Doll." Bucky whispered, sliding in behind her, running both hands down either of her arms. His own metal hand blended in with hers as they were identical, just different arms. His left, her right. She closed her eyes, sinking into him a little, relaxing. "You're in complete control." 

"We can take this slow." Steve reassures her, sitting down in front of her, his legs spread now on either side of her body.

Slowly, she moved in front of him, crawling on hands and knees to get to him. His cock twitched already, watching her move like a little kitten. Him and Bucky really needed to go out and buy her a collar and leash to put her on. They'd always wanted a pet. And they both already knew she loved the play.

He saw Bucky's eyes flickering with lust as she finally sat in front of him. She hesitated once more and then whispered, "I just don't want to hurt you."

Steve cupped her good cheek, knowing she was still very self-conscious about the burns on the other side of her face. He didn't care, she was still the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. And that included Peggy, Sharon, and Natasha.

"You can start with your other hand and move on if you want." Steve whispered. "I'm not pushing you to do anything you don't want to doll. If you don't want to use your vibranium hand, you don't have to."

Elizabeth nodded, reaching out with her flesh hand and started to slowly jerk him off. Steve let out a shuddering breath from the pleasure that he was feeling.

Bucky waited for a moment and then moved forward. "Doll."

Elizabeth looked up at him, still slowly stroking his cock.

Bucky moved behind Steve and Steve felt his heart rate start to pick up. He had spent so much time always dominating Elizabeth that he had forgotten how much he loved Bucky dominating him. Bucky's metal hand came up, cupping his throat and Steve near melted under their touch.

"You like that, Stevie?" Bucky cooed. "Like being submissive for your Sergeant and Doll, don't you?"

"Yes, Sergeant." Steve moaned, tossing his head back on Bucky's strong shoulder. Elizabeth's hand stopped moving and he whined in disappointment, looking down at her. He found her staring at the two of them in awe, her arousal clear as day.

Bucky chuckled. "Back to work doll."

She slowly reached out, this time with her metal hand and he jerked in Bucky's grasp at the intense pleasure. The coolness, yet warmth of her hand always slightly surprised him. He loved the feel of it though, how smooth it was. Shuri had also designed it to be fairly close to the same as her normal skin texture. Same as Bucky.