Crossbones

"Fuck Tony." You whined, your head tossed back into the pillows. Tony had your legs hooked over his shoulders as he licked through your folds, sucking at your clit to give you maximum pleasure. "They're- waiting- shit."

You were supposed to be leaving for a mission in Lagos. You were pretty sure that every other Avenger that was going was probably sitting in the Quinjet, waiting for you. But Tony was not letting you go.

Your wrists were chained to the headboard and you could barely form a coherent sentence.

"You just gotta give me a minute." Tony cooed, pulling away from your pussy, before angling his cock to push all the way in you. You arched your back, heaving in pleasure.

Your phone rang and you groaned, knowing it was Steve based off the ringtone. "Tony-"

Tony reached over, answering the phone and putting it on speaker. "Starks speaking."

"Tony where's Y/N? She's supposed to be here by now." Steve said, sounding slightly worried.

Tony grunted as he thrusted into you particularly hard and you couldn't stop the moan that came out or the raging blush that came to your cheeks. It was dead silent on the other side of the phone all of a sudden.

"Tony please," You begged, fluttering around his cock. "I have to go."

"I know you have to cum, but you're going to hold it a little longer." Tony said and you heard the distinct sound of Steve hanging up on you. God you weren't going to be able to look him in the eye for weeks.

"Ngh." You sounded in the back of your throat as he sucked one of your breasts in his mouth next, teasing your nipple with his tongue.

"That's it baby." Tony chuckled. "Nice and easy for me. You're doing so well."

"Tony." You whined. "Please."

"Beg a little harder baby." Tony cooed.

"Please Tony, please let me cum." You begged, squeezing your cunt around his cock.

"That's it baby. Go ahead and cum." Tony purred. "Cum all over my cock like the good girl you are."

"Fuck." You arched your back, pulsating around him as you released on him.

Tony pulled out of you gently, cleaning you up with a washcloth. He was pretty damn pleased with himself, smirking as he asked, "You sure you can still walk."

"Fuck." You groaned, swinging your legs over the side of the bed, grabbing your catsuit which you had been trying to put on before everything started. "You better hope I can walk or I'll kick your ass after the mission."

"Eh, I'd prefer if you just spank it." Tony said, lounging on the bed all nice and comfortable like the asshole that he was.

"And I'll do it with a belt." You promised, zipping the catsuit up. You redid you makeup in a rush, grabbed two knives to shove into your slings along with one hand pistol and then your AK-12. "Bye love. Keep Everleigh out of the ice-cream while I'm gone." You shouted over your shoulder.

You sprinted down the hallway and out across the grass. Steve had a hand over his mouth as he waited for you, neither of you looking at each other while you boarded the Quinjet.

There was silence in the jet. Sam was smirking of course. He hadn't told any of you the specifics of what had happened with Stephen, just that he was doing much better and the two of them were going to get married soon. So you were glad for the two of them. Especially since it had been Stephen that had proposed.

"So." Steve finally said, looking at his feet. "Heads in the mission only."

You covered your face in embarrassment, wishing the mission could come sooner.