Civil War

"I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" Ross asked as he entered the room.

"We will. GSG 9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it."

"You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle." Ross said. "It's clear you can't be objective, your own soulmate is part of this. I'm putting Special Ops on this."

"And what happens when the shooting starts?" Natasha asked. "What, do you kill Steve Rogers?"

"If we're provoked. Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers and Lightwood. There are dead people who would be alive now." Ross said. "Feel free to check my math."

"All due respect, you're not gonna solve this with boys and bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring them in."

"How would that end any differently than last time?"

"Because this time, I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt. Seventy-two hours, guaranteed."

"Thirty six hours. Barnes. Rogers. Wilson. Lightwood. Stark." Ross shouted over his shoulder as he walked away.

"Thank you sir." Tony muttered and then looked at Natasha. "My left arm is numb, is that normal?"

Nat walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. "You all right?"

"Always." Tony said quickly. "Thirty-six hours. Jeez."

"We're seriously understaffed." Nat muttered.

"Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?"

Nat smirked, "You really think he would be on our side?"

"No."

"I have an idea."

"Me, too. Where's yours?"

"Downstairs. Where's yours?"

Tony smiled. "Queens."

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

The car was the most cramped vehicle in the world. It had four seats and there were five of you. You, Elizabeth, and Bucky were trying to sit in the back row. Elizabeth was in the middle, pretty much sitting on top of you as she tried to give Bucky more room.

Steve got out of the car, going up to meet Sharon who was going to give you guys. . . well whatever Steve had asked for.

"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asked as Sam was leaning back in the passenger seat of his car.

"No." Sam responded.

Elizabeth groaned, getting up. She shifted over, pretty much on Bucky's lap and shoved his shoulder a little, "Move that way. You can sit in the middle."

You scooted as far over against the window as you could. Bucky moved over a little, Elizabeth sitting half-way on him, halfway on her seat.

Sharon suddenly leaned forwards and kissed him on the lips. Bucky sort've tensed in his seat. Elizabeth sighed in disapproval. Sam snickered.

Steve gently pushed away from her, seeming just slightly angry with her. She dipped her head in apologies and then Steve loaded the stuff up into the car. And then you were on your way.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃