Barrel of Monkeys

"What's this? I have winners." Tony walked in with the Iron man suit, holding a ping pong paddle that he'd grabbed from a half-naked girl that had run past him, while also holding a brief case. There were two agents in the room, both with guns and wearing suits and ties. The Mandarin was also in the room, asleep in his chair, a soda can between his two hands.

They shot at him and he blocked the bullets with the paddle before Rhodey came crashing through a window and shot them.

"What have you come as?" The Mandarin asked.

Rhodey got up and pointed the gun at Trevor's face. "You make a move, and I break your face." Rhodey pushed the reclining chair back with his foot.

"I never thought people had been hurt. They lied to me." Trevor said.

"This is the Mandarin?" Rhodey asked incredulously, looking over at Tony.

"Yeah, I know, it's. . . embarrassing."

"Hi, Trevor. Trevor Slattery." Trevor said, holding out a hand that Rhodey did not shake, but rather, slapped out of his face. "I know I'm shorter in person. A bit smaller. Everyone says that. But, um, hey, if you're here to arrest me, there's some people I'd like to roll on."

"Here's how it works, Meryl Streep. You tell him where Y/N is and he'll stop doing it."

"Doing what?" Rhodey put the gun down and it burnt his ear. Trevor cried out in pain, grabbing his ear, "Ow! That hurt! I get it! I get it! I get it! I don't know about any Y/N, but I know about the plan."

"Spill."

"Do you know what they did to my suit?" Rhodey asked.

"What? No. But I do know it's happening off the coast. Something to do with a big boat."

Suddenly, Tony could hear footsteps coming down the hallway. They were stealthily ones and he half listened to the Mandarin and half readied himself to shoot whoever came into the room.

"I can take you there." Suddenly, he screamed, scaring Rhodey who jumped. "Ole, ole, ole, ole."

His stupid motherfucking soccer team had scored.

"Tony, I swear to God, I'm gonna blow his face off." Rhodey growled.

"Oh, and this next bit may include the Vice President as well." the Mandarin continued. "Is that- is that important?"

"Somewhat" Tony said.

"Yeah, a little bit." Rhodey said.

"Definitely." Another voice replied and Rhodey and Tony spun.

"Cap?" Tony asked in annoyance and exasperation. "What are you doing here?"

"Where's Y/N?" Natasha asked.

"Killian has her." Tony replied. "And Everleigh."

"Who are they?" The Mandarin asked, pointing at them. Rhodey glared at him.

"What are you doing here?" Tony asked again.

"Y/N had been keeping in touch with us." Steve explained, lowering his shield and taking his helmet off. "We knew she'd gone missing, we were looking for her."

"Right, well, she's not here. One sec." Tony turned back to the Mandarin. "Hey, Ringo, didn't you say something about a lovely speedboat?"

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

Tony, Rhodey, Nat, Clint, and Steve were standing under the cover as the speedboat drove. Nat was piloting it.

"If he's right about the location, we're twenty minutes from where Y/N is." Tony said, feeling stressed. He was glad for the extra help, but also not glad for it at the same time.