CTV Footage Shows. . .

"What's going to happen to your friends?" Bucky asked behind Steve. Steve was flying the Quinjet and Bucky was sitting in the chair behind him.

Steve sighed and shook his head, "Whatever it is, I'll deal with it."

"I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve." Bucky said.

"What you did all those years, it wasn't you. You didn't have a choice." Steve said.

"I know. But I did it." Bucky sighed.

Steve looked behind him. Bucky. . . he looked so familiar yet not at all. Steve liked the long hair though. He smiled a little.

Bucky unlatched himself from the back seat and carefully sat in the one next to Steve. Slowly, he extended his flesh hand to rest on top of Steve's. Steve turned his hands slowly, lacing their fingers together.

"I missed you." Bucky whispered. "So much."

"I've missed you too." Steve murmured, squeezing his hand. He looked at Bucky. "She helped you a lot, didn't she?"

Bucky smirked a little, "I almost wish she didn't have that soulmate of hers. Could've shared her. I liked her a lot."

"Yeah." Steve chuckled, "Me too."

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

"The doctors say he shattered L4 through S1." Tony said. "Extreme laceration to the spinal cord. Probably looking at some form of paralysis. Or would be, if Elizabeth hadn't healed as much as she did. He might not even need braces now." Tony sighed.

Elizabeth had also run the minute the cops had shown up, letting the rainbow light take her up to Asgard, while glaring at Ross and flipping him the bird while she did it. Not that Tony really blamed her. Y/N had looked distraught as they had arrested her, putting her in the van with the others.

The Raft. They were taking them to the fucking raft like they were the top criminals of the world. He supposed it was only because they were part of the Avengers.

"Steve's not gonna stop." Natasha said next to him, looking out at the compound grounds, "If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario."

"You let them go, Nat."

"We played this wrong."

"'We'?" He scoffed, "Boy, it must be hard to shake the whole double agent role, huh? It sticks in the DNA."

"Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second?"

"T'Challa told Ross what you did, so, they're coming for you." Tony said. Maybe he was trying to warn her, maybe trying to scare her, maybe even trying to hurt her. He wasn't even sure at this point.

"I'm not the one that needs to watch their back." Nat said, before turning and walking away. Tony turned to watch her go. His own arm would have been in a sling, but Elizabeth had healed that when she had gone as well. Funny, considering she had been the one to hurt his arm in the first place.

Suddenly, his watch beeped and he tapped it to get a picture of a dead man in a bathtub on the holographic screen. "What am I looking at F.R.I.D.A.Y.?"

"Priority upload from Berlin police."

"Fire up the chopper." He said.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃