A/N

You know, rewatching all of these movies to write this book was nostalgic and honestly, it made me want to kind've include all of the character deaths like Natasha's and Tony's. Because watching all of the characters rally around, really showed how much of a family they were. 

I get literal chills, watching Tony's funeral scene. Watching Sam place his hand on Bucky's shoulder. Seeing everyone who came together for him- even having Harley there. And my chills mostly come from watching Nick Fury on the porch, kind've overseeing everyone and realizing just how much of a family they are. 

I love watching Clint and Wanda interact later and I wish that Clint had brought her home to prevent her from doing what she did in Westview. I feel like Clint would've cared for her like a daughter. 

But, I don't know. I also felt like maybe other writers feel the same way, and that's why no one tries and saves Natasha. Sometimes they save Tony. And I write enough books with sad endings to make sure this one had a good one. 

Now, did I save Pietro in Sokovia, just to kill him here? Yes. But then, I felt Wanda could really say "You took everything from me." Because Thanos literally did. 

And yes, did I kill Loki, even when I didn't want to? Yes. And was I going to originally keep him alive? Yes. But then, I thought of the super soldiers and I have a very unhealthy obsession with them and I thought that maybe having Elizabeth with them would help them out and she has. I love the way I wrote the ending- oh but we haven't gotten to the ending yet. . . .

Enjoy :)

P.S. I have a very unhealthy obsession with a certain book theme and you'll see that. . . soon.