Yes, Let's Fight on a Flying Ship. That's a Great Idea!

They were chatting with each other, Steve and Tony still going at each others' throats. You, on the other hand, was starting to feel nervous as Bruce started to look at the computer. You scanned the room, looking for threats.

There was a vent in the middle of the floor and you crouched down. Was it your imagination, or was there a beeping noise? No, there was so much equipment in this lab, of course there were plenty of beeping noises.

You shook your head, feeling frustrated with yourself. There was no reason for anything bad to happen, considering Loki was contained and there was no Code Green.

"Oh my God." Bruce said, and suddenly, there was a sound like an eruption. Your head turned towards the noise, before a flame explosion came up out of the same vent that you had been kneeling before. If you hadn't moved, you'd be dead.

As it was, you went flying, crashing against the table that the scepter had been laying on, glass falling around you, and the scepter hit the floor next to you.

"Y/N!" Tony shouted.

Steve was the one that hauled you to your feet, pulling you along to hand over to Tony and the three of you ran out the door. You couldn't help but have a bad feeling about leaving the scepter behind.

"Get to safety." Tony commanded you.

"I'm not leaving you!" You shouted back. "You might need me."

I could hear Fury shouting in my coms, along with Hill, talking about outside repairs. Tony said he'd take it. Romanoff said they were okay and so that was good.

You and Steve split off from Tony, who went to go and get his suit. The two of you made it out to where the engine was destroyed, watching the agents that survived head back towards safety. The entire engine had been torn out, leaving a huge gaping hole.

Tony told Steve to get to the control panel and you watched with a gaping mouth as he just launched himself billions of feet over thin air to get to the other side.

"What does it look like in there?" You heard Tony asked.

Steve sighed. "It seems to run on some form of electricity."

"Well, you're not wrong." Tony muttered while you giggled against your better judgement.

"Okay the relays are intact! What's our next move?" Steve shouted after a few minutes.

"Even if I clear the rotos, this thing won't re-engage without a jump. I'm going to have to get in there and push."

"Is that safe?" You asked over the coms at the same time that Steve said, "Well if that thing gets up to speed, you'll get shredded."

There was an awkward silence for a moment before you asked shakily. "Tony?"

"Bunny, don't worry. That stator control unit can reverse the polarity long enough to disengage maglev and that could-"

"Speak English." Both Steve and yourself yelled at him.

"You see that red lever?" Tony finally asked. "It will slow the rotors down long enough for me to get out. Stand by it. Wait for my word."

You were standing by the lever and Steve leaped back over, grabbing the railing so that the both of you were by it. Your pistol was starting to become slippery in your grasp.

"Hold this." You said with a shaky breath, thrusting the pistol at him. He grabbed it. You wiped your hands along your black leggings, before pulling black fingerless leather gloves and then held your hand back out for the gun, which he quickly deposited in your hand.