Vision and Sokovia

"This framework is not compatible." Tony said, typing away at the computer while he checked his notes.

"The genetic coding tower is at 97%." Bruce said from down below him. "You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes."

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve said, coming to a halt as he, Pietro, Wanda, and Y/N all entered the room.

"How about none-ce?" Tony asked.

"Shut it down!" Steve said.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony said and Steve watched as Y/N drifted slightly to Bruce's side.

"You don't know what you're doing."

"And you do?" Bruce asked. "She's not in your head?"

"I know you're angry." Wanda said from behind Steve.

"Oh, we're way past angry." Bruce scoffed and this was a side that Steve had never seen before. "I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

"Banner, after everything that's happened-"

"It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony interrupted him.

"You don't know what's in there." Wanda shouted back.

"This isn't a game!"

Suddenly, everything was disconnected as Pietro ran around it. "No, no. Go on. You were saying?"

Suddenly, there was a shot and Pietro fell below. Steve looked down and saw Clint standing on Pietro. "What? You didn't see that coming?"

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony shouted as alarms started to beep.

Steve went to toss the shield, which bounced on everything. Tony shot him in the chest. Wanda fired up and Bruce wrapped his arms around her neck. "Go ahead, piss me off."

Steve jumped at Tony and suddenly Y/N was there, shoving Steve backwards as she defended Tony. She jumped on Wanda's back next, yanking her away and Wanda missed whatever magic she was going to shoot at Bruce. Wanda tossed her off and she went tumbling over the back of the Cradle.

Suddenly, Thor came running up the stairs and though he didn't stop and leapt upon the cradle, calling up lightning from his hammer, Steve could only focus on the slim figure behind him.

She was a young girl who looked to be about Y/Ns age with brown hair braided down to her waist. She wasn't wearing a purple tunic like she had in his vision, instead wearing what looked very much like Thor's armor, except in bronze instead of silver or gold. She had a bow strapped across her back, knives in her thigh sheaths, shuriken's in her belt, and a sword in her hand.

She stayed back, simply watching Thor as Thor slammed the lightning into the Cradle. And she stepped to the side neatly as Thor went flying as the Cradle exploded.

Everyone waited and even the girl backed up a little as a strange red and gray coloured human like. . . well thing came out of the Cradle. He seemed to almost float up, landing on the edge of the Cradle.

Suddenly, he flew directly at Thor, who grabbed him and swung him through one of the glass windows and he went flying so that he was suddenly staring out at New York.

Thor landed behind the strange floating man and Steve quickly landed as well, but waited as Thor raised a hand to stop him.

Thor set his hammer down on the table as the man slowly turned away, a gray suit almost covering his body. The rest of everyone joined them on the floor. Y/N was standing next to the girl that Steve desperately wanted to know the name of, looking like she wanted to say something, but said nothing.