New Jersey

"Clearly, you weren't actually born here, right?" Tony asked Steve as the two of them walked along. Steve was wearing an army uniform with a pair of sunglasses, feeling extremely nervous, seeing familiar faces as he walked past them, and others that weren't.

"The idea of me was." Steve responded.

"Right. Well imagine you're S.H.I.E.L.D. running a quasi- fascistic intelligence organization, where do you hide it?" Tony asked.

"In plain sight." Steve responded.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

It was just Tony and Steve in the elevator, along with a short African American woman who kept looking up at them from her file.

As the elevator doors opened, Tony said, "Good luck on your mission, Captain."

"Good luck on your project, Doctor." Steve responded.

"You new here?" The African American woman asked the minute the elevator doors closed.

"Not exactly." Steve answered after a moment.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

Tony ran down the hallway, looking at how crowded and musty everything seemed down here. "Come one, you bastard." Tony muttered. F.R.I.D.A.Y. scanned everything with his new glasses and he looked left and right to see if he could find the Tesseract.

"Gotcha." He said quietly as he found it.

He grabbed a random briefcase, knocking papers to the ground behind it and hurried over. "Whew." He breathed out. He fired open the safe and when he saw the cube there said, "Back in the game."

He started to put the glowing cube in the briefcase when he heard someone shout, "Arnim you in there? Arnim?"

Tony slammed the suitcase down and was a bit shocked when he realized he was standing face to face with his own father. Tony went to turn to walk away and Howard shouted after him, "Hey! The door is this way, pal."

"Oh, yeah." Tony responded awkwardly.

"Looking for Doctor Zola, have you seen him?" Howard asked.

"Yeah Doctor Zola. No, I haven't seen a soul." Tony responded. He walked clumsily into a rolling chair and he grabbed it. "Pardon me."

"Do I know you?" Howard asked and Tony noticed he had flowers in one hand. Tony put the briefcase down.

"No, sir. Uh. . . I'm a visitor from MIT." He pulled out the badge.

"Oh. MIT." Howard said, raising an eyebrow. "Got a name?"

"Howard." Tony said and internally cursed.

"That'll be easy to remember."

"Howard Y/L/N." Tony finished.

"Well, I'm Howard Stark." His father handed him his hand and Tony shook it awkwardly. Howard glanced at his arm as his sleeve rode up, "Pumpkin? That your soulmates name?"

"Yeah." Tony said, more realization coming to him now.

"You look a little green around the gills there, Y/L/N." Howard said.

"I'm fine. Just long hours." Tony said.

"You wanna get some air?" Howard asked, pointing the can of food towards where the door was. "Y/L/N?"