And Life Goes On

"I hereby declare the three of you, husbands and wife." The priest at the front of the altar said and you watched as Steve and then Bucky drew Elizabeth into a kiss. You smiled, biting your finger as you cried.

"Hey." Tony whispered in your ear as he clapped, "So, as her best friend, you need to draw all of the juicy little details of their sex life out of her, so I can tease Cap about it during work, okay?"

You giggled nervously, bouncing Arlo on your knee, while wiping away a tear. "I don't want to become magical shish kabob."

Tony held out his hand. "Come on, hand Arlo over to Natasha and give me a dance."

You did just that, letting Natasha hold Arlo where she was sitting with Clint, Laura, and the kids. Both women were on either side of Clint, the three of them just sort've snuggled up together.

Elizabeth was blushing as her two new husbands twirled her between them on the dance floor. She was wearing a pale pink dress that nearly looked white, but wasn't quite. It had long sleeves despite the warm summer, because she had been afraid that her arm would clash with the colouring.

You took Tony's hand and he led you out onto the dance floor. Both hands on your waist, and you put both of your arms around his neck. You were so glad you'd worn heels for this.

"I can't dance." You said after stepping around for a bit, cheeks fiery red. Tony was grinning from ear to ear.

"You're adorable."

"Shut up."

"What?" Tony asked, "You know bunnies are very graceful animals. Clearly, it's come over to you as a human."

You snorted, "You thought I was graceful as a rabbit?"

"Naturally."

"Okay you did see me on your paneled wood floors right? Every time I tried running on that surface I'd crash face first into your kitchen cabinets. And don't even get me started on the marble. You just didn't see it."

Tony grinned, "You know, I think I'm going to marry you again."

You raised an eyebrow, "Oh? Are you now?"

"Yep." Tony said. "There's people who get remarried for anniversary's, right? Nah, who cares, I'm doing it even if others don't."

You shook your head in amusement. "Ah, so you like what you see so much you'd marry it a second time."

Tony scoffed, "Is that even an actual question?"

"Also, for like, people's fiftieth anniversary." You laughed.

"We're getting close to that amount of time, right?" Tony asked, peering at you. "I think I can see some wrinkles."

You smacked his arm playfully. "Better than you, Mr. I got gray hair now."

"And I look dashing." He said in a pompous, almost British way of speaking.

"Well, hard to argue with that." You smiled.

After a few dances, the two of you grabbed some cake, sitting with Bucky and Sam who were playfully arguing. You watched as Steve and Elizabeth danced in their own world, their foreheads pressed against each other, both of them with their eyes closed. Some old song was playing, echoing around the venue.

[Play Song]

*Cue Steve and Peggy endgame scene but replace Peggy with Elizabeth obviously*

You smiled a little as Steve opened his eyes, looking down at her, before kissing her. But the spell was broken- for you at least- as Sam roared with laughter and you turned your attention back to the table.