Titan

Tony was hidden with the others in the ruins of Titan. The purple grape came through a portal of black, blue, and a little white, looking around, and sighing heavily.

"Oh yeah." Stephen said. He was sitting in the rubble, looking almost sexy with his sitting pose. "You're much more of a Thanos."

"I take it the Maw is dead." Thanos asked and Stephen nodded his head. "This day extracts a heavy toll." He walked towards where the wizard was sitting, "Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that." Stephen replied in a gravely voice, "He brought you face to face with the Master of the Mystic Arts."

"And where do you think he brought you?" The purple grape grew closer and closer to the wizard.

"Let me guess." Strange said, almost sarcastically. "Your home?"

Thanos paused where he was standing propping one leg up on the rock, almost leaning on it, "It was. And it was beautiful."

The world changed around them, almost giving Tony motion sickness. He could even see people walking down where the fountain square would have been. The destroyed machines in the background were flying now in the sky, and the others were large buildings for conventions and such.

"Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide." Strange finished for him, looking skeptical.

"But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." The illusion dropped, returning to its normal, ruined state.

"Congratulations." Strange's voice definitely dripped with sarcasm this time. "You're a prophet."

"I'm a survivor."

It took all of Tony's strength not to sing, 'I'm a survivor, I'm not gonna give up.'

"Who wants to murder trillions." Strange answered harshly.

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that. . . Mercy." Thanos said, demonstrating the snapping of fingers with his ungloved hand.

Stephen stood up then, walking down the steps, "And then what?"

"I finally rest. . . And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe. The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

"I think you'll find-" Stephen clasped his wrists together, "our will-" the orange shields started to appear, "equal to yours."

"Our?" Thanos asked as Tony flew down with the hunk of metal in front of him. He was scanning through it to see his target below him.

"Piece of cake Quil." Tony retorted as it smashed to the ground, squashing the man like a bug.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off." Quil responded, flying in from the other side.

Purple power erupted from underneath the metal and then red glowed as the metal all turned into bats. Tony tried to shoot them, but they swarmed him, flying him backwards, overwhelming him.

Peter webbed him in the eye and Drax leapt down, slashing Thanos across the back of his leg. Strange summoned a blade, but Thanos stopped it, ripping the webbing away from his eye. Advancing on Strange, attempting to kick him as the wizard produced a shield. It blocked the kick, but the force still sent the wizard flying backwards.

Quil and Strange worked together, Quil blasting him with his gun, Stephen throwing magic at the purple eggplant.

Ew. Tony was going to have to stop sending eggplant emojis to Y/N after this.