Breaking Free

A beeping started to fill the silence of the dungeon that Tony was still standing in. He had two guards now, one sitting at the desk where the watch was laying, and one standing where Maya's dead body had been lying at one point. She had been moved now and Tony wondered where they had taken her and what they had done with her body.

Killian had taken Everleigh and the balls with him, so he had no idea what was happening to his daughter. With Y/N, he could only imagine that she was still going through the fiery pain that he had seen before. He hoped that the fire would take to her so that she didn't die from it, but at the same time, was afraid for it to take hold. What if it took her over?

The man picked up the watch. "Careful there. It's a limited edition."

He watched the man shake the watch to try and turn it off and Tony continued to talk, "Hey, uh, Ponytail Express. What's the mileage count between Tennessee and Miami?"

"Eight hundred and thirty two miles." He answered immediately. His voice was not as deep as Tony was expecting, actually pretty light.

"Very nice." Tony replied, almost impressed.

"I'm good like that." Ponytail said to the other, who look like the guy who'd tried killing him and Harley, but he wasn't. Maybe they were related. "Can you, uh, stop that?" Ponytail asked, gesturing to the watch in the others' hands.

"Break it, you bought it." Tony said quickly.

He dropped it and then stomped on it. "I think I bought it."

"Okay, that wasn't mine to give away. That belongs to my friends sister. And that's why I'm gonna kill you first."

"What are you gonna do to me?"

"You'll see."

"You're zip-tied to a bed."

Tony flipped his hands up, "This."

It was not dramatic, but he'd partly been hoping for that- on the first time anyways. They'd grow lax and when he did it a second time, they wouldn't see what was coming.

"That." Tony said, doing it again and was actually annoyed when it didn't happen.

Well fuck.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

Sweat was pouring down Rhodey's face and Everleigh was screaming and crying in the background where one of the people was holding her. Rhodey felt frustration overtake him. He was useless in the suit, even if he was saving it from a maniac. But if he died in here, who was going to protect Everleigh?

"Are you coming out?" The blondish haired guy asked.

"Do not open. Do not open. Do not open. Do not open." He chanted as the warning system let him know that he was overheating and wanted to open on its own. "All right lets go." He leapt out of the suit, punching the man holding Everleigh in the face, before kicking him. He dropped the baby and Rhodey caught her with one hand.

But Rhodey had to jump out of the way when the blond man oranged up and spat fire at the stairwell so he couldn't escape.

"You- You breath fire? Okay." He held Everleigh a little tighter in his arms. Now that she was with someone familiar, she had stopped crying.

He watched the man turn back to normal, before he felt a huge shove. He was to close to the wall, and he grunted, hearing Everleigh start crying before everything went black.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃