Into the Quantum Realm

"All right Clint." Bruce said as Clint stood in the time travel suit on the machine that Tony and Rocket had built.

Steve was more watching Elizabeth, who seemed a bit more distant than when she had left. He couldn't really blame her if it was over Thor- who was a complete mess. Thor wasn't even paying attention with headphones over his ears.

Nebula stood by Steve along with Natasha and Rhodey. Scott was there too.

"We're going in three, two, one. . ."

Ten seconds later, Bruce brought him back. He came back, landing on his hands and knees shouting, "Lila!"

They all ran up the walkway and Steve could see now that he was holding a baseball glove. Nat reached him first, "Hey. Hey, look at me." She cupped his face, "You okay?"

Clint looked around and nodded, holding up the glove. "It worked. It worked." He threw the glove to Tony.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

"Okay, so the how works." Steve said. "Now, we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones."

"Or substitute the word 'encounter' for 'damn near been killed' by one of the six infinity stones." Tony interjected.

"Well, I haven't." Scott said. "But I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about."

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round-trip each." Bruce said. "And these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history." Tony said. "So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in, yeah?"

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint said in the back of the room, but Steve wouldn't look at him. The way Barton had conducted himself after the snap disgusted Steve.

"Correct." Tony said.

"So, let's start with the Aether." Steve said. "Thor, what do you know?"

There was silence as they all looked at him and finally Natasha asked, "Is he asleep?"

"No, no." Rhodey answered for them, "I'm pretty sure he's dead."

Elizabeth sighed, "The Reality stone was in liquid form. This chick that Thor and Bruce shared a couple of times called Jane just happened to get it inside of her. Thor took her back to Asgard so his mother could get it out of her. We were invaded by dark elves. Loki, Thor, and I stole a spaceship and escaped with her back to Earth where we nearly destroyed a college."

Thor suddenly woke up during Elizabeth's explanation and stood up at the front. "Um, where to start."

Steve watched Elizabeth roll her eyes and sit down in a chair. Bruce was blushing. . . well as much as he could blush in Hulk form.

"The Aether, firstly, is not a stone." Thor said. "Someone called it a stone before. Um, it's more of an angry sludge sort of thing-"

"Liquid." Elizabeth bit out, clearly frustrated.

"-so someone's going to need to amend that." Thor said, leaning back to drop something in his eyes. At this point, Steve wouldn't have been surprised if it was beer. "and stop saying that. Here's an interesting story about the Aether. My grandfather, many years ago, had to hide the stone from the Dark Elves. Scary beings. So, Jane, actually, Oh, there she is." Thor said and Steve looked around.