Bucky

You strode up to your bedroom and nearly screamed when you saw someone waiting on the bed for you.

"Oh good." Elizabeth said lazily, tossing her knife up once more, twisting her hip so it went blade in, into the sheath on her hip. "I was starting to think you'd moved out or died."

"Cheerful, what in the world are you doing here?" You asked, crossing your arms over your chest, looking at your best friend.

"Heimdall gave me an address." Elizabeth with a smile, holding up a piece of yellowed parchment between her fingers. "For a certain winter soldier who is hiding in Romania."

You dropped your mouth. "Bucky?"

"The one and only." Elizabeth smirked. "But he said he saw some events he didn't fully understand, but thought that we should get there sooner rather than later. Also, Steve is leaving for London because Peggy just died so he can't go and get Bucky. But, we can."

You stared at her for a moment longer then realized what she was saying, "We're bringing Bucky back?"

"Yep. I think so anyways." Elizabeth said. "So let's pack and let's go!"

You hesitated, "Eliza, there's been some very tense conversations recently-"

"About the Sokovia Accords. I heard." Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "I kind've wish I took part in the conversation just so I could roast the Government. Fuck the Government, I am so glad you stood up for yourself and are not signing. Although I wouldn't have retired. Can't you just go work for Nick and recreate S.H.I.E.L.D and make it like a two person business? You and Nick?"

You laughed a little and found yourself grabbing a duffel bag, shoving clothes into it, then money along with a passport, drivers license, and then also weapons. "I'll have to call Fury then when I get a chance. Also, we can take one of the Quinjets. . . I don't know how to fly one but there should be autopilot controls in it."

"I can fly it." Elizabeth said with a shrug, getting off the bed. "Well, probably anyways. I know how to fly the ones from Asgard. How hard can an Earth one be?"

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

You clutched the arms of your seat with your eyes closed, praying that you didn't die. Elizabeth had managed to get you guys off of the ground and into the air, but you seemed to hit every single pocket of turbulence, which usually didn't happen with Quinjets.

"Can you open your eyes?" Elizabeth complained, "If we die I don't want to be the only one who sees us crash and burn."

You opened your eyes, half-expecting you to be able to see the ground. But all you could see were the clouds.

You had left a message for Tony about going on a slight side mission with Elizabeth, promising that it was not a dangerous mission nor would it screw up his precious Sokovia Accords. You said you would be back within a week.

"So, how are the kids?" You asked Elizabeth.

"Ah, they're great." Elizabeth said, beaming. "I'm actually pregnant right now, but Thor says they're only two months old, so that's why I'm not showing out."

"They're?" You asked.

"Triplets this time." Elizabeth laughed. "I guess Loki's spe-"

"NO!" You nearly shouted, while laughing, "I do not need to hear about yours and Loki's sex life."

Elizabeth smirked. "Fair enough. What about you and Stark?"

You sighed, "We're. . . well we were good. I don't know how he's going to react though with these Accords. We haven't exactly seen each other in private to talk about it yet. I don't know. . . I just can't trust the Government. I mean you would think Tony of all people would realize that the Government shouldn't be trusted. If anything, I thought Steve and Tony's perspectives would be switched."