The Explosion

You packed the bags frantically as you chatted on the phone in a group phone call with Nat (Clint right next to her), Steve, and Fury.

"You need to get out of that house now Agent Stark." Fury demanded. "Stop packing bags."

"I have to pack at least one bag for Everleigh." You snapped anxiously. "I know we're in danger, I get it."

"How is Stark so stupid?" Nat sighed in exasperation. "Who gives their home address to a terrorist?"

"Where are you guys headed?" Steve asked. "I've got a small apartment."

"And SHIELD is always open, so long as Stark doesn't give the addresses of that place." Fury growled.

"I don't know yet. I think Jarvis said Tennessee." You zipped up the bag, the phone still on as you carried the bag and dropped it over the banister. "Huh? Someones here?"

"Who?" They all asked. You put the phone in your hand and ran down the stairs.

"Tony?" You shouted. "Is somebody there?"

"Yeah." Tony's voice shouted up. "It's Maya Hansen. Old botanist pal. That I used to know, barely."

"Uh huh. Knew her body." Clint muttered and there was a sound like Nat was hitting him.

"I'm sorry," You said, not in the mood for ex girlfriends to show up on his doorstep now that his address was publicly known. "with Happy in the hospital, I didn't know we were expecting guests-"

"We weren't"

"And old girlfriends-"

"She's not really."

"No, not really. It was just one night."

"Yep." Tony agreed.

You weren't in the mood. "We're going out of town."

"Okay. We've been through this. Nope." Tony said.

"Yep! Fury will kill me if we don't." You argued.

"The man says no."

"Immediately and indefinitely."

"Tell Stark he's an idiot." Fury said in your earpiece.

"Honey-"

"Great idea." Maya said. "Let's go."

"I'm sorry, that's a terrible idea. Please don't touch her bags."

You shifted Everleigh in your arms. "Tony, we have a daughter okay. We're leaving. This is how normal people behave."

"I can't protect you out there!" Tony protested.

"Is- Is that normal?" Maya asked and you both looked over to see her point at the bunny rabbit.

"Yes, this is normal!" Tony shouted, angry now.

"Very normal." You agreed.

"Stark, get your ass out of there." Fury growled.

"It's a big bunny! Relax about it!" Tony continued to shout.

"Calm down." You growled. "You're going to wake Everleigh. I'm serious Tony. We have got to go. We have places we can go. Steve-"

"Oh? And what did the great Captain America-"

"Stop that Tony. He's our friend-"

"You're to buddy buddy with him."

"That's not fair." you replied hotly. "How many girlfriends do you have? I think it's only fair I have some friends too!"