New York

They landed and Tony watched Steve as he headed out first, his shield on his arm. "All right, we all have our assignments. Two stones uptown, one stone down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock."

They all watched suddenly as a Hulk leaped down, smashing an alien with a wrecked car. Steve turned to look at Bruce, "Maybe smash a few things along the way."

Bruce ripped his tank off. "I think its gratuitous, but whatever."

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

"Better hustle Cap, things look like they're just about wrapped up here." Steve heard Tony said into his com.

"Got it. I'm approaching the elevator right now." Steve replied.

"Mr. Rogers I almost forgot that, that suit." Tony chuckled. "Did nothing for your ass."

"No one asked you to look, Tony." Steve sighed.

"It's ridiculous." Tony responded.

"I think you look great, Cap. As far as I'm concerned, that's Americas ass." Scott said next.

The elevator doors opened and Tony took up another position to watch as Natasha handed the scepter over to Sitwell.

"Who are these guys?" Scott asked.

"They are S.H.I.E.L.D." Tony said in a low voice. "Well, actually, HYDRA, but we didn't know that yet."

"Seriously? You didn't?" Scott asked, but Tony was more watching Y/N as she laughed with 2012 Tony and watched his old self wrap an arm around her waist, kissing her cheek, before touching her stomach which contained not even born yet Everleigh. "I mean, they look like bad guys."

"You're small, but you're talking loud." Tony muttered.

"On my way down to coordinate search and rescue." 2012 Steve said, hurrying past. Tony smiled a little, watching Loki turned into Steve and repeat, "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue." Then he turned back to himself. "I mean, honestly, how do you keep your food down?"

"Shut. Up." Thor said, slapping the gag over Loki's mouth. Tony felt a little sad, watching the cheetah that was Elizabeth rub her head against Loki's leg. He wondered, not for the first time, if it had been a good idea letting her go to Asgard.

"Ooh. All right. You're up little buddy." Tony said. "There's our stone."

"All right." Scott sighed, "Flick me." He flicked ant man, then back up and fell out the window.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

"All right Cap I got our scepter in the elevator." Steve listened to Tony in his ear. Steve already had a bad taste in his mouth from what came next. "Just passing the eightieth floor."

"On it." Steve said, pressing the elevator button. "Head to the lobby."

"All right, I'll see you there." Tony said.

Steve watched as all of the Agents in the elevator gave a start upon seeing him. He said not a word, simply stepping into the elevator.

"Captain." Sitwell said. "I thought you were coordinating search and rescue."

"Change of plans." Steve said, getting next to Rumlow. He remembered when the piece of filth had put his hands on Y/N. . . multiple times.

"Hey Cap." Rumlow said.