The Twins

You hopped onto an enemy car, kicking the shooter off the roof, before leaping into the air. As practiced, Thor caught you around the waist with one arm, before dropping you onto another enemy car while he himself flew on top of a watch tower.

Tony soared over your head and Natasha and Clint drove in front of you. Nat was only driving, but Clint was letting loose all of his arrows.

Steve drove past on his motorcycle, which you leapt upon, steadying your feet on the back as you raised your gun and shot everyone that Steve didn't run over with the motorbike.

You held onto his shoulder, kneeling now as he threw his shield and let the motorcycle go up and off several hills.

For one moment, all of you were in sync as you ran forward, for Clint and Natasha had both leapt out of the car. You were still on the back of Steve's motorcycle, but was just jumping off to join Clint and Nat on the ground. Hulk was there with Tony on the other side and Thor above him.

And then you were all running- or in some cases flying- towards the wall in front of you.

"Shit!" You heard Tony shout.

"Language!" Steve retorted. "Jarvis what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken."

"Loki's scepter must be there." Thor shouted. You leapt onto the shoulders of another enemy, snapping his neck with your thighs, and leapt off of him, shooting another two through the forehead. "Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last." He muttered almost to himself.

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha replied.

"Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise." Clint said.

"Wait a second." Tony said on the other side, "NO one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap just said, 'Language'?"

"Tony." You groaned.

"I know." Steve said, and you turned and watched him fling his motorbike into the middle of another car. "Just slipped out"

"Steve." You whined. "That was a beautiful bike." You'd even helped him pick it out.

"Sorry, we'll go shopping for a new one after this." He groaned.

"Clint!" You heard Nat shout.

You looked away, towards her voice to see Cap go flying into the air by seemingly nothing.

Suddenly, you were sent flying off your feet and you landed face first into the snow.

"We have an Enhanced in the field." Cap said, helping you to your feet and the two of you went running.

"Clint's hit!" Nat shouted.

"Somebody want to deal with the bunker?" Nat asked.

"On it." You shouted, veering away from Steve.

Bruce beat you to it, roaring and basically crushing the bunker as he jumped and ran through it.

"Or not." You said.

"Thank you." Nat muttered.

"Stark, we really need to get inside." Steve shouted as you rejoined him. You jumped and kicked one of the guards in the face, stabbing another under the ribs.

"I'm closing in." Tony said. "Jarvis, am I closing in?"

Only a few minutes later he said, "The drawbridge is down people."