AIM

"You're welcome." Harley's voice greeted Tony as he came around the corner with the file in his hands. He saw the kid was wearing a sort of disguise with a gray cowboy hat and colourful poncho. There were police cars parked outside of the bar, Officers come to bring their loyal dead back.

"For what? Did I miss something?" Tony asked casually.

"Me, saving your life." Harley clarified. He also punched Tony in the arm.

"Yeah. A, I saved you first. B, thanks. Sort of. And C, if you do someone a solid, don't' be a yutz. All right? Just play it cool. Otherwise you come off grandiose."

"Unlike you?" Harley asked as Tony unlocked the car with the stolen keys. Tony looked at the kid. "Admit it, you need me. We're connected."

"What I need is for you to go home, be with your mom, keep your trap shut, guard the suit, and stay connected to the telephone because if I call, you better pick up. Okay?" Tony asked. "Can you feel that? We're done here." He patted the kid on the shoulder once, "Move out of the way, or I'm gonna run you over. Bye kid."

Tony started up the car and then rolled down the window. He sighed, "I'm sorry kid. You did good."

"So now you're just gonna leave me here, like my dad?"

Tony thought about it. "Yeah." He paused, "Wait, you're guilt-tripping me, aren't you?"

"I'm cold." Harley scrunched up his shoulders.

"I can tell." Tony said in the same mocking sad voice. "You know how I can tell? Because we're connected." And with that, he drove away.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

"You ever had a chick straddling you and you look up and suddenly she's glowing from the inside out, kind of a bright orange?" Tony asked.

"Yeah, I've had that. Who is this?" Rhodey's voice spoke on the other side.

"It's me, pal. Now, last time I went missing, if I remember correctly, you came looking for me. What are you doing?"

"A little knock-and-talk, making friends in Pakistan. What are you doing?"

"Your redesign, your big rebrand, that was AIM , right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm gonna find a heavy-duty comm sat right now. I need your login."

"It's the same as its' always been WarMachine68." Rhodey replied.

"And password, please?"

"Well, look, I gotta change it every time you hack it, Tony." Rhodey said, avoiding the question.

"It's not the 80's, nobody says 'hack' anymore. Give me your login."

Rhodey sighed, "War Machine rocks. With an X. All caps."

Tony laughed on the phone.

"Yeah, okay." Rhodey sighed.

"That is so much better than 'Iron Patriot.'"

Tony did an illegal U-turn in the middle of the road, in order to drive back to the parking lot of the building in front of him that was holding a Christmas pageant.

He managed to sneak in to one of the New vans and started to. . . for a lack of a better term. . . hack the system. "That ain't gonna cut it." He muttered, seeing the 9.5 FPS with a 74 Ping and a download speed of 9.1.

"We talked about this," Tony heard someone say as there was a clattering sound and the van door was opened a little bit. "Excuse me sir. I don't know who-"