Filler

Tony laid you down gently on the bed, lavishing your naked body with kisses. They were slow, pressing against your hot skin. You sighed in content, reaching up to run your hands though his hair.

He gently spread your legs apart, massaging your thighs slowly with his hands as he lowered his mouth to your pussy. He licked a strip through your wetness and hummed at the taste, nibbling at your throbbing button.

"Tony." You sighed, one hand dropping from his head to grab the sheets under you. It had been a while since the two of you had been intimate like this. Usually it was harsh fucking, and a lot of time had passed since the two of you had last made any sort of love.

"Yeah baby?" Tony let one leg back down on the bed, hooking the other over his shoulder. He gently started to open up your hole with two fingers, swirling them around gently in your pooling honey.

"Fuck." You groaned as he pressed both of his fingers, knuckle deep into you. "Guu- I-"

Tony cut your words off with a kiss, his tongue shoving deeply down your throat. You moaned, closing your eyes, swirling your tongue around his. You nipped playfully at his tongue and he pressed his thumb down immediately on your clit, starting to rub fast circles on it.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" Tony asked against your lips as he pulled back a little. He kept his thumb on your clit, but pulled his fingers from your warmth, starting to work himself off with his hand.

"Yes sir." You said, batting your eyelashes at him, "May I suck your cock sir?"

Tony's teeth snapped together in lust and domination. "Oh baby. . . get on your knees."

You got off your back, getting down on your knees so that your butt was pressed against the heels of your feet. He stood in front of you, seeming even taller as he was standing on the bed.

He pressed the tip of his cock to your lips. You parted your lips, licking his tip, before taking the rest of him down your throat.

You closed your eyes, concentrating on pleasing him. You ran your hand down his cock to his balls, squeezing and massaging them, while you ran your tongue up and down his cock. You could almost feel the pulsing veins along his erect dick.

You moaned as his hand gripped your hair tightly, pulling you to him a little more. You ran your tongue across his tip, tasting the salty precum there as it started to pool in arousal.

"You're a good girl, aren't you?" Tony gritted out through his teeth. You looked up a little and saw his head was thrown back in bliss. You sucked a little harder at his tip, hoping you could make him cum in record time.

"Fuck baby." Tony pulled from your hot mouth before you could finish getting him off. "I'm gonna blow." He knelt down in front of you, pulling you out of your position to lay you back down on his back. "But I'm gonna do it inside of you. Make another little baby with you. Yeah?"

"Yes." You breathed out, closing your eyes. "Fuck yes, Tony, please sir." You begged.

"That's a good girl." Tony purred. He gently pressed the tip of his head to your pussy and looked down at you. He cupped your face in his hand, making you look at him. "Sweetheart, give me the green light. I need to know that you're okay."

You smiled a little. The entire reason that the two of you hadn't interacted sexually in a while was because of Rumlow's attempted rape. Even though he had never actually managed to rape you, Tony still was afraid he'd trigger something. So to assuage his fears, you had given it a few months.

"Yes Tony. It's green. I'm fine. I'm amazing. But I'm not going to be if you don't make me feel good." You said with a small smirk.

Tony chuckled with you and then pushed fully inside of you. You both moaned and Tony gave it a second. You were a little tight, as said before you hadn't worked this muscle in a while. Tony waited until you kissed his shoulder and whispered, "I'm good."