Battle of New York

You had cleaned Coulson's trading cards and put them in the side pocket of your Agent outfit. You would give them to Maria later, knowing that she would want them. But at the moment, you needed to prepare for the fight that was coming.

You shoved the knives into your boots, putting your pistols in your holster. You let out one shaky breath, before sliding on the leather gloves Tony had made for you when you first fought with him- just new and improved.

You followed Barton, Nat, and Steve out to where the Jet was waiting, a technicion already in it.

"You got everything?" Barton asked, just as you knew he would. He had been the one to train you in combat and readiness.

Him and Coulson.

"Of course." You answered steadily, before you saw a flash of yellow and saw that Elizabeth was racing across the platform towards the rest of you.

"Elizabeth." You greeted her. "How's the side."

She made a grumbling noise which could've meant anything, but she seemed fine.

The five of you stepped inside of the jet.

"Hey, you guys aren't authorized to be in here." The technie said nervously.

"Son, just don't." Steve said in a hard voice.

The techie left quickly and Barton was soon getting the jet up and ready to go. Tony was flying alongside the ship, and soon he was taking off faster than the rest of you.

You could see his flight pattern was off though and you knew that his suit had to go through some major repairs. You quickly touched your com, "Tony, are you alright? The flight looks wonky. How's the suit?"

"It'll last." Tony answered.

Tony reached the tower much faster than the rest of you and you grew anxious, getting up from your seat to start pacing. Elizabeth was also anxious, her ears and tail flicking over and over in uncomfort.

"I can't see him anymore." You muttered, almost to himself as you saw Tony disappear from view.

"He'll be fine. He's a Stark." Nat said calmly.

You nodded, but you couldn't relax yet.

🎃::::: 🧡 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 🧡 :::::🎃

Tony's heart was pounding, going with plan B. He let the Iron man suit come off his body much like he did on the opening day of Stark tower. He was fairly pissed that Loki was using his tower as a calling beacon for aliens, because he knew that there was going to be a fair amount of damage.

Loki followed him on the opposite side and so when Tony reached the same room that he'd had champagne with Y/N, Pepper, and Coulson only. . . what? A day? Two days ago? Him and Loki were opposite. Tony at least, had the high ground.

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." Loki spoke first, prowling into the room.

"Uh, actually, I'm planning to threaten you." Tony responded.

Loki left out the breath of a laugh, "You should have left your armor on for that."

"Yeah." Tony said in a causal voice, making his way down the stairs now. "It's seen a bit of mileage, and you've got the uh, glow stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?"

"Stalling me won't change anything." Loki shifted the scepter over to his other hand.

"No, no no. Threatening." Tony corrected, going over to where his glasses were to get himself a drink. "No drink? Are you sure? I'm having one."