Surprise!

Hi everyone! 

Wow... it's been a minute, hasn't it? 

I am so sorry for leaving you hanging, but the last few years has been a mess. I lost the passion for writing after my father died, and then life and covid happened. 

I actually stopped watching "The Originals" after the christmas episode in season 3, and I didn't pick it up again until now. I am currently watching episode 1 of season 4, and I have to say... Amy and Klaus' story is lingering in my mind, and I am trying to see if I can give them the ending they deserve. I really want to try to give them justice. 

I have to reread my entire story, to see where I left off, how to go around the whole Cami situation, and everything that goes with it. I really want to give it a go. 

Now I can't promise that I will post a new chapter in the next few days, but  I have to start writing, before I loose that spark again. 

So bare with me and your're more than welcome to specualte or tell me your dream scernario on how you want this story to end. 

I miss Amy and Klaus. And I really want you to find out what I was thinking after the cliffhanger I left almost 5 years ago... (how fitting going into season 4)

Until then... 

Cathrineoriginal