Sweet Child O' Mine

I'm back! 

Sorry it took so long. I needed to really map out how to do this one and I'm writing another story on Fanfiction, so I switched a little between writing those. 

As you may predict in this chapter by the tittle, something big is happening. 

Song for this chapter is: Jasmine Thompson - Sweet Child O' Mine 

A wonderful cover of GNR. 

I just have to tell you about one of the reviews I got on FF of how I portay Kol in this story. I almost fell off the chair, reading that... Here it is: 

"Walks the delicate line of happy homicidal maniac and sudden reformation, respect of human life and uncomplicated Mikaelson love & loyalty."  

This is for you, Cindy Lou Who!

Please tell me what you think!

And most of all: Enjoy!

I do not own "The Originals" Only my OC

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Sweet Child O' Mine

"I gave birth to twins... what's your superpower?"-Unknown.

***********

After killing the guards, Kol felt rather satisfied with himself. He had kept his promise to Amy and hopefully, she would have gotten over the sudden urge to help her backstabbing sister and her pack.

"Well... this has been fun. Let me know how the rest of the search is going." Kol said and started to walk away from his older brother.

"Are you really going to leave, knowing that Amy's sister is still out there, fighting for her life?" Elijah asked, making Kol stop.

"And why should I care?" Kol argued back.

"If I'm not mistaken, you claimed to have feelings for the girl." Elijah said, walking towards him.

"Oh, come off it, Elijah. She was merely a fling. Nothing more." Kol said, trying to brush it off.

"Now, why don't I believe you?" Elijah asked, trying to provoke him.

"Why should you? All you care about, is what benefits you, Elijah." Kol answered. "You don't care about anyone else but yourself. Yes, I helped you fighting the hunters, but do not think for a second, that I came out here because of my concerns of that traitor!"

"You know as well as I, if Hayley dies, Amy will never forgive us. Amy need Hayley more than she even know." Elijah argued.

"Do whatever you want, Elijah. I'm going home to her." Kol answered and the tension between the two boys was deadly in a way.

"Do what you want, brother." Elijah said, turning away from Kol. Kol had never understood why his brother acted like this and rushed back to the Compound.

Elijah hated the fact that Kol wouldn't back him up on this, but right now, he couldn't dwell on that.

Elijah tried to do whatever he could for Hayley and Jackson, and searched the woods.