Ashes To Ashes

Here is the last chapter following the second season of The Originals

I hope you'll like this chapter as well.

I am ready to go further with this story and I can't wait for you to be a part of it.

Thank you to everyone that voted and commented on my story. You mean the world to me!

Read, vote, comment and enjoy!

I do not own "The Originals" only my OC

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Ashes To Ashes

Elijah looked around the Compound, horrified because of the outcome of the events happening earlier. He had never seen the kind of anger Amy showed when she mercilessly killed Gia in front of him. Deep down, he knew why she did it but how she could side with the one person that wanted to take Hope away, Elijah couldn't understand.

Out of respect for Gia, he covered her with a blanket, because he couldn't watch her dead body lying there. He had grown to care for the young vampire. But what hurt him the most, was the hurt he had witnessed in Amy's eyes before killing her. It was concealed by anger but he could see how sad and scared she really was. And he was curious about what Camille had learned after Amy hit her head. He watched as Camille drank his blood to patch up the wound on her head and killing her headache.

"So now that you have healed... what do you mean Niklaus and Amy had a plan?" Elijah asked Camille slowly before blowing up.

"We had a plan, a plan they have mercilessly destroyed!"

"Your plan wouldn't have worked, Elijah! When Klaus got into my head, he said your plan would fail. So they had to enact one of their own." Camille told him.

"And what might that be?" Elijah asked her.

"He has to get Dahlia to link to him." Camille said and Elijah looked horrified.

"My brother wishes to bind himself to our enemy? She'll be virtually indestructible." Elijah argued.

"He said that I had to convince you that everything he, Amy and Kol had to do they had to do alone." Camille told him firmly.

"You had the wrong ingredients to kill Dahlia. And our dear brother and sister-in-law has to buy time before they find the right ones." Kol said, making himself known. Elijah turned to face the brother that literary stabbed him in the back... or front. Elijah wanted to hurt him badly, but somehow, he wanted to know what the hell Amy and Klaus was thinking about doing and suppressed his anger for now.

"How?" Elijah demanded from him.

"My, my... talk about hostility, dear brother." Kol couldn't help but mock his older brother.

"Kol, I must warn you, I don't have that much patience concerning you at the moment, so I suggest you start telling me right now... How exactly are Amy and Niklaus dealing with this?" Elijah said.

"How do you think, brother? You should know... You're the one that gave him the idea in the first place." Kol answered with a smirk.

***********

Amy's p.o.v

It was as if everything was calmer somehow. You know, calm after the storm. I had actually done some things I wasn't that proud of, but I would do it again if it meant that I would keep my daughter safe, and doing what is best for her.