Heartbeats

Here's the next chapter! The chapter when Amy goes back to Mystic Falls with her children, and Kol. And because it's Mystic Falls, something is bound to happen. Please tell me what you think.

I got a lot of response on my last chapter. I know a lot of you are unhappy about Klaus cheating on Amy and the fact that he had been abusive towards her. I will tell you right now, that I don't support domestic violence and it was not my intention. I only wrote that, because that's what Klaus would do in the heat of the moment. I hope that you all won't hate him too much, and that you'll give him a chance to fix this.

I would also like to take a moment, to honor the memory of my best friend. It's been another year, and even though it's been two years, it's still pretty hard when the day comes around. I would like to dedicate this chapter to Jo<3

I do not own "The Originals" only my Oc.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

It was late at night, and Christine was about to lose her mind. An hour ago, Amy came home, dissolved in tears, packing her bags in a hurry. Christine tried her best to talk to her, but all Amy said, was that she needed to get away from the city. And it was when her daughter started to wake Hope and placing the twins in the car seat, that Christine understood the seriousness of it all.

Christine tried to persuade Amy to stay, but she said she needed to get away from Klaus. Amy left without listening to her, and Christine stood there, suddenly all alone. She refused to cry, and replaced it with anger.

Without even thinking straight, she made her way towards the Compound, prepared to kill that bastard with her own two hands, but she settled for the baseball bat standing by the door.

Christine Labonair was out to kill.

She entered the gates of the Compound, and she readied herself for a fight.

"Klaus! Get out here!" Christine yelled. But the one approaching her, was not the one she wanted to see.

"Christine..." He said softly.

"Not now, Elijah. I have hybrid scum to kill." Christine said, trying to get past the older Mikaelson. But it wasn't as easy as it sounds. Elijah reached out for her, and held onto her arm.

"Let me go, Elijah." Christine threatened, she was growling, but she knew deep down, she was no match for him.

"I will not let you go until you've calmed down enough to tell me why you wish to hurt Niklaus.

"Amy is gone." Christine said under her breath, it was as if her anger just vanished. "Amy left town, and I don't know if she's ever coming back. I know that your brother did something to her, and he needs to pay for what he did."

"I know you want to hurt him, but that won't bring Amy back. Besides, Kol is already on his way to see her. I didn't want her to go alone." Elijah told her. "I know that Niklaus messed up his marriage with your daughter, but it won't help Amy if you hurt yourself or worse."

Christine knew he was right, but that didn't make it hurt any less, now that she was gone.

"I have just gotten to know her. I can't lose her again, Elijah." Christine told him as her voice broke. Her shoulders shaking from the sobs she tried to hold back. He carefully took the bat out of her hands, and tossed it away. He then placed his arms around her. Consoling the woman that slowly wormed her way into his heart.