Poker Face

So here it is. The next chapter.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own The Originals, Only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Poker Face

  . "I have a good poker face because I am half-dead inside."

*Colson Whitehead*

***********

Third person p.o.v

The wizard, Kaleb walked down the streets of New Orleans with a smirk on his face. He loved his life. Everything was new for him but this is the life he's supposed to be living. This was his time and it was going to be fabulous. He used his cocky nature to get what he wanted but that was nothing new. He always did anyway and right now, he had eyed in the one thing that would help him with what he really wanted. The witch Davina Claire.

This was going to be fun.

Amy's p.o.v

It's been a few days since my heart aching conversation with my former best friend Stefan Salvatore and the almost kiss with a certain British, obnoxious vampire. I was a mess but Nik tried to help me the best he could. 

We spent a lot of time together, chasing witches, killing them in the process, or at least I did. Nik never got the chance to kill the ones who was a potential threat against our daughter and I loved every second of it. I seemed to care less for the consequences of my actions. Even though deep in my mind, all of this was going to bite me in the ass someday and I was going to pay for all of this. After yet another rampaged, I decided to leave the dead witch at my front door and just go take a bath. I looked like something the cat dragged in, or at least a wolf, since I was a wolf when I returned to the compound.

I was lying in my bathtub when I felt a presence at the door.

"You know. It's rude to sneak up on a lady in the bathroom. I thought you had more class." I said and looked over at Elijah.

"Come to check up on me?" I asked not looking at him. I could hear that he wasn't pleased with me.

"I see you had an eventful evening." He said as he stepped over another dead witch at the entrance of the bathroom.

"Well, I was having a crappy day after Stefan called me nonstop, so Nik took me out to the cauldron and what do you know. We ran into some witches." I said looking at him. He was scared for me and I knew it. Did I care? No.

"So would you like to remove your leftovers?" He asked me. I decided immediately to mess with him even more and got out of the bath completely naked and not caring if he saw every inch of me in my birthday suit. I could see he was struggling and he swallowed hard. I knew he had pictured this moment several times in his head. Elijah didn't say anything but simply handed me a towel.

"Oh, don't judge Elijah. What I've done is nothing worse than what Nik has ever done." I said and wrapped myself.

"I would hope you would have hold a higher standard than Niklaus." He told me. I hated that name.

"I'm a hybrid now. I have a werewolf temper to go with my new appetite. And the witches, who tried to kill my baby, are worth nothing more than food." I said with a hint of anger and sadness in my eyes, before leaving him standing there. Deep inside, I didn't want to say those things to him but I couldn't let myself feel all the pain I usually felt in my heart. I could feel Elijah's eyes burning holes in my back as I exited the room only to find Kol there smirking at me.