Tell Me It's Not True

Read, review and enjoy! 

I do not own "The Originals", Only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

********

Tell Me It's Not True

*Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty this hatred. How did it find us, did it steal into our lives or did we seek it out and embrace it? What happened to us that we now send our children into the world like we send young men to war, hoping for their safe return but knowing some will be lost along the way. When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows swallowed whole by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name...is it your name?*

***********

Third person p.o.v

Kingdom of Norway, 972 A.D

A young woman walked through a freezing blizzard trying to get somewhere safe and warm. 

Another woman sat in her hut, chanting spells when the door suddenly opened. The young woman in front of the witch, took her hood down and approached her.

"Sister. I've come to beg for your help." The young frozen woman said.

"What for?" Asked the dark haired witch.

"You know I've always wanted children of my own..." She started.

"Then go! Have your Viking children." The witch told her.

"It's been almost a full year and I'm still not with child. I fear I'm cursed." Said the blond, scared girl.

"Dahlia please. With your magic you can help me." The blond girl said.

"You come to me needing favors. If you hadn't abandoned your talents with witchcraft, you could help yourself, Dahlia said.

"I was never as strong as you, you know that. Just as I know that you won't turn me away, you are my sister, we are bind by blood." Then Dahlia turned and faced her sister.

"Please, help me."

"What you ask of me, it requires a heavy sacrifice." Said Dahlia.

"I will do anything you ask." The blond girl said desperately. Dahlia hugged her sister tightly.

"I could never refuse you. My precious little Esther." Said Dahlia as she cupped her sister's face.

***********

After what happened when Oliver got the young wolves out of the city and helping Elijah and Kol to distract the other wolves, Esther and Finn captured him. He refused to say anything and that made it far worse for him.

"Why don't you just kill me and get it over with?" Oliver asked Esther.

"Speak to her again and I will feed you your tongue." Said Finn with certainty. He looked at the wolves standing around them.

"Spread the word from here to the Bayou, midnight tonight he is put to death by his part on the escape on the young wolves. For now, chain him up." Said Finn to the other wolves and then yanked Oliver on his feet and dragged him into a tomb.