Big Plans

Chapter 3 is waiting for you!

Enjoy!

I do not own The Originals, only my OC

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Big Plans

After everything was settled down after what Rebekah told us, I walked around the house. I walked in to Elijah's room yet again. I've been in her once before. It was day after I got into the fight with Nik about him two months ago. I was standing by the window looking out to the backyard.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" The voice of my brother startled me.

"Hey. I don't know. I just felt like coming here. Is that too weird?" I asked him.

"No not at all. He's your friend and you miss him." Jeremy said. I only nodded.

Jeremy started looking through some of his things.

"Ames. Look at this." He said holding up an old book. I was surprised that he would do that.

"Jeremy! You can't just go through other's stuff!" I told him grabbing the book from him.

"So you're telling me that you're not a little bit curious on what's in there? It looks like a journal." Jeremy had a point. I wanted to read it. I opened the book and it was indeed a journal. I looked at Jeremy once and we sat down on the floor. It was an old book.

"August, 1359.

I have noticed a difference in my siblings. Our bonds strains under the pressure of our life. Each day we're moving further from the humanity we once possessed. My sweet sister Rebekah has grown quite indifferent to brutality. However, the true problem remains my brother Niklaus. He continues to hide his loneliness with cruelty. Still, I live with the hope that I as his brother can lead him down the right path. A path charged with a power of a family united. If I fail, my family's legacy will end in darkness."

Jeremy huffed.

"Well I have to say he was right back then. No offence." He told me.

"None taken." I said and got up from the floor and walked out of his room, taking the book with me.

I go downstairs and heard Rebekah and Nik talking in the living room.

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how much I love setting things on fire." Rebekah said like a spoiled brat.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, it was my responsibility. They attacked my girlfriend and my child." Nik told her.

I felt a warmth in my heart when he said it like that. It showed that he really cared about me.

"Aw. You really do care about the child my little wolf friend is carrying." Rebekah mocked him. I stepped forward with my brother.

"Well, the little wolf wants to know what the plan is." I asked the both of them.

"That depends on what plan you mean love. My plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Nik asked me and I rolled my eyes.

Rebekah picked up a pencil and threw it at Nik. He caught it with ease. I could see the amused look on both of their faces. 

"I think what Amy means is, what the plan is to save Elijah? You know, the good brother. Who's now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back." Jeremy said to Nik. Sometimes it was fun to see how tough Jeremy could be. Talking on my behalf.