Let Her Go

Here is the Big Mystic Fall chapter! I want to dedicate this chapter to everyone who's reading my story.

Enjoy!

!Warning! In some chapters of this story, it will be some graphic chapters. This chapter is rated 'R' or 'M' for mature content. 

I do not own The Vampire Diaries or The Originals, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

**********

Let Her Go

It was a dawn of a new day and we landed on the airport outside Mystic Fall. No one knew we were coming. We hadn't heard from Elena in a few weeks so Kol compelled his way to a car and we drove the familiar road back to Mystic Falls. I took out my phone and called Nik. He was glad to hear my voice.

"How was your flight?"

"It was OK. I finally stopped crying but you know. I can't believe she's really gone."

"I know love. If I could find a way to bring her back, I would."

"I know. I love you Nik."

"Love you too Amy. Please take good care of yourself and our daughter. I'll call you later little wolf."

"I will."

I hung up the phone just as we passed the "Welcome to Mystic Falls" sign.

"Wow. It feel like it's been forever since we've been here." Jeremy said as we drove down familiar roads.

"I know. It sure feels that way." I told him.

"Brings back a lot of memories, that's for sure." Kol wiggled his eyebrows. I punched him in the arm.

"And just like that, Kol Mikaelson is back to his old self. That didn't take long." I muttered under my breath. Kol wanted to go hunting and I told him he could if he promised to just take one and I had to be able to trust him. Give him the benefit of doubt. He said he would meet us at the boarding house later.

***********

We drove all the way to the boarding house. I thought maybe Elena were at Whitmore but we could stop and see Damon and Stefan first.

As we stopped the car, I could see Damon walking to his front door, turning around when he heard us. I was the first one to step out of the car.

"Amy? is that you?" Damon asked in disbelief. 

"Hey Damon." I said. That was when I saw his bloodstained neck.

"God! What happened to you?" I asked as Jeremy stepped out as well.

"It's a long story. Come here and give me a hug." I smiled at him and jumped into his arms. It felt nice to be back.

"Nice to see you again little Gilbert." Damon took Jeremy's hand.

"Damon. So where is our sister?" Jeremy asked.

"That I would like to know." Damon said and turned to walk in the door.

"Wait? What are you talking about?" I asked and followed him.

I stopped when I saw none other than Katherine Pierce in the hallway, trying to sneak out.