What to Expect When You're NOT Expecting THAT to Happen

Back with a chapter, FINALLY! It's been a while and I'm yet again sorry. 

I had some trouble with motivation, but I hope that it will get better soon and I want to thank those who helped me get the motivation back and did brainstorming with me every hour of the day. 

Hope you like this chapter and tell me what you think! 

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

What to Expect When You're NOT Expecting THAT to Happen

Kingdom of Norway, 977 A.D

Freya watched as her aunt chanted something she couldn't understand. She tried everything to wish that her living siblings and the ones to come were something to look forward to, not that she understood why she's taken in the first place.

Freya was watching Dahlia as she walked around, chanting. Freya didn't understand what was happening. Dahlia approached her with some food.

"Eat, Freya, or you'll waste way." Dahlia told the little girl. Freya didn't understand and it made Dahlia angry.

"Stubborn child! You need your strength so that I may teach you to use the power that runs strongly in our line and that will keep us warm in the cold." Dahlia exclaimed. "With that power, we will defeat our enemies. We can stay young and beautiful."

"Together, we will be the strongest witches this world has ever seen."

"I want my mommy!" Freya cried out, still not understanding anything.

"Your mother didn't want you. She gave you away. This is your home now. I am your family and there's not greater power than the strength of family.

***********

Amy's p.o.v

"Amy..." I heard a voice beside me. I almost jumped into the air at the voice, knowing that it had to be a witch that knew how to sneak up on a hybrid.

"Davina... You scared me. What are you doing here?" I asked with a whisper.

"I'm sorry, I tried to call you several times but you never returned them." Davina whispered back.

"Ok... I'm sorry I didn't call you back. It's been a busy day... Is there something wrong?" I asked, starting to get worried. Davina looked up at me with a strange look on her face.

"I need to tell you something...."

I almost jumped out of the memory of last night, when I heard Hope waking up the following morning. Nik came home an hour after Davina left and was gone by the time I woke up this morning, but not before kissing my forehead both times.

I looked over at my precious baby girl and I still couldn't understand how lucky I was, how lucky Nik was, to have this beautiful creature in our lives. I slowly made my way over to her, cooing over her like a crazy person and scooped her up into my arms.

"Hey, baby girl. I'm so glad you feel better today." I whispered in her ear. I'm so glad she finally had a good night sleep.

"I love you so much, baby. I don't ever want you think I will ever love you any less." I said, kissing the side of her head before getting her ready for the day.