You'll Never Be Alone

I'm back with chapter 23. This is the second to last chapter before following the 2nd season. 

I want to thank all of the reviewers and the ones that has favored and followed this story.

This is all for you!

I do not own The Originals, only my OC

*cathrineoriginal*

**********

*Hold onwe can make it through the fire

and my love I'm forever by your side 

and you know

if you should ever call my name

I'll be right there

you'll never be alone*

*Anastacia - You'll Never Be Alone*

***********

You'll Never Be Alone

It's been almost a week. 

Almost a week since I got the news from Caroline about Stefan's death and I was still in shock. I still hadn't left my room after I fell apart in front of Jeremy and Elijah for that matter.

Elijah. I can't believe that in a moment of weakness, I kissed him. I didn't know how I felt about it. I couldn't compare it to Nik but I definitely felt something when it happened. Right now, I didn't care.

I didn't want to see anyone. The only ones I saw was my brother and Nik. I knew I was hurting Kol and Elijah's feelings but they understood. Jeremy came into my room with something for me to eat.

"Hey Amy. How are you doing today?" He asked me and placed the food tray on my bed beside me.

"I've been better." I said and tried to smile.

"Do you think you will go outside today? You haven't been outside for a week. I think it's time." Jeremy said and I ignored him.

"Have you seen him yet?" I asked my brother and he knew what I meant.

"No. I only saw him that night you told me, nothing after that."

"Why won't he visit?" I asked, tears threatening to spill again.  

"Look, Amy. After you fell asleep that night, Stefan did come back. He knew how hard it was for you, so he told me he would stay away. He didn't want to cause you even more pain. I'm sorry, I should have told you." Jeremy told me, didn't shock me on bit.

"It's ok, Jeremy. It's not your fault." I told him.

"But what I do know, Stefan wouldn't want you to just sit here and feel sorry for yourself. You need to get out of here. At least come with me and sit in the living room."

Then out of all the people, Hayley came barging in.

"That's it. You need to get off this bed and go outside with me. I can't take it anymore. You need to get up or I'll drag you out of bed." Hayley was scowling at me. I wanted to protest but I could see that she didn't want to take my crap anymore.