Come What May

Back with a new chapter... Finally. I know it's been a while and I really don't have any excuse. I just got lazy, that's all.

And it was hard writing this chapter.. I didn't know how to begin it... I also have to admit that I haven't watched that much Originals lately...

Again: Lazy!

I promise I will try to get better at it.

Read, review and enjoy this chapter!

I do not own "The Originals" Only my Oc.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Come What May

Rebekah was walking through the streets of New Orleans, trying to make sense of everything. She was talking with her brothers on the phone.

"Enough already with the family squabbling. Come on Nik, even you can see that the situation has become awkward."

"It's nothing awkward about it. Hayley belongs in the compound with her sister Amy and her niece and this is the place they are safe. As much as I would like Elijah to help kill Finn, Amy doesn't want him here and his feelings are defended, knowing that the girl he loves, married his brother. He is more than welcome to continue to sulk across the river. " Klaus said, speaking the truth.

"As I have explained to you repeatedly, brother, my presence here in Algiers is purely to assemble allies. Now, given all the enemies we have a foot in the form of wayward siblings and ancient Dahlia, I would think that you would applaud my efforts." Elijah replied, not convincing his younger brother.

"Well, if it's my applauds you seek, you shouldn't have told my wife that you thought I was making her do anything she didn't want to do. Betraying her trust is worse than betraying mine." Klaus said, both a little angry and trying to piss Elijah off at the same time

"Ok. Can the two of you try to stay focused for what's best for Hope's safety?"

"I would like nothing more..." Elijah started before Klaus cut him off.

"I'm doing the exactly that."

"See... you're on the same team. Conflict resolved crises is diverted." Rebekah said as Elijah hung up.

"Well, I guess our brother is still a little sore about the subject of me marrying Amy."

"Do you blame him?"

"Of course I do. It has happened too many times for me to keep count. Besides, Amy is still furious with him."

"Well, I am furious with Amy! She never even bothered to tell me about eloping. She knows how much I wanted to plan the wedding and how much I wanted to be there."

"I know that sister, and Amy feels bad about it."

"Well, she can make it up for me by meeting me here for what would have been arrangements to your engagement party. She owes me that much."

"No, I am afraid that's not possible."
"And why is that?"

"Amy is occupied at the moment and believe me when I say; she needs some time for herself and our daughter."