What Hurts The Most

I'm back again! 

I have changed the cover for this story with the very good help of corashale

Please go and take a look at her fantastic art! 

I really loved it! Thank you so much! 

It's only this chapter left until the big final. I just re-watched that episode just to figure out how to do things the right way. 

I must say that you all have shown a great deal of emotions towards how Hayley treated Amy and taking her baby. It's a good thing that I managed to get that through. And I love that you care so much about it. How will Amy deal with that kind of betrayal? Find out as you read the this next chapter! 

I do not own "The Originals" Only my OC. 

Have a great time reading! 

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

What Hurts The Most

  "If you spend your time hoping someone will suffer the consequences for what they did to your heart, Then you're allowing them to hurt you a second time in your mind." - Shannon L. Alder

Third person p.o.v

Rebekah and Davina made themselves ready to unlink Eva's body from the young witches like Davina herself. Rebekah did not know about her betrayal towards Amy, and I doubt she would do this if she knew. Rebekah would for sure killed Eva's body and jump back into her own without second thought.

"All right, then. Simple bit of witchy business. How difficult can it be?" Rebekah asked.

"Remember, the hard part was Eva linking herself to the kids, and now that's your body. Just got to do the unlinking yourself." Vincent explain, staying there as a mentor. "Read what I wrote, abracadabra, the link is severed."

"Lovely. Here's hoping I don't turn us all into a horde of bullfrogs." Rebekah said to lightened the mood a little. She grabbed Davina's hands and started chanting.

"Sei pour sae kie sei mare noock virgam."

They repeated that chant for a little while. Getting positive response from Vincent. A thunder rippled through the sky and the three witches could feel the change in the air. Rebekah and Davina jumped apart in shock.

"Is it finished?" Rebekah asked not quite sure what to believe.

"Only one way to find out." Vincent told her and gave her a knife. Rebekah took it and cut her finger to see if Davina would get hurt as well. When nothing happened, they both laughed in relief.

***********

Freya was sitting in Klaus' painting room, doing some spells with sage. Trying to get everything ready until Dahlia came along.

"Med disee secat ad scalpere benet" Freya chanted as Elijah kept track of the increasing of the storm coming.

"It's done!" Rebekah told them as she walked through the door. "I'm delinked from those children. The covens are almost grateful, and we even beat the rain."