Cue The Rain

Enjoy.

I do not own The Originals, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

*********

Cue The Rain

Klaus' p.o.v

I could hear the scream and the thud of someone falling down the stairs. I could feel and smell whom it was.

My Amy.

She was lying at the bottom of the stairs out cold. In that moment, I was terrified of losing her and the baby. I rushed over to her at the same time as every vampire in the Compound came rushing forward. I was the one to pick her up, not wanting anyone else to touch her. Amy were still unconscious when I held her in my arms.

I looked up and saw her brother Jeremy and Kol. They looked terrified but then I saw Elijah and I knew that look. Why hadn't I seen it before? It was the look of a concerned man in love. I knew he was close to Amy but not this close.

"What happened?" Jeremy Gilbert asked me as I took her into our bedroom.

"She fell down the stairs and knocked herself unconscious." I told her little brother. I placed Amy on our bed and wanted to be alone with her.

"I know you're concerned about Amy but I need to be alone with her for a while." Jeremy didn't like this and I could understand that.

"I will come for you when she wakes up." I promised them.

"I'm not leaving her." Jeremy was being stubborn but also afraid.

"Fine. You can stay but the rest of you, get out." I glared at my big brother. He reluctantly left us. How dared he have feelings for my Amy? Did she feel something for him as well?

I couldn't let those things matter right now.

"Is the baby ok?" Jeremy asked and brought me back.

"I can still hear her heartbeat. I think everything's fine." I told him without taking my eyes off her.

I was so scared of losing her. I knew I wouldn't survive without her.

**********

Amy's p.o.v

I woke with a gasp on my own bed. I sat up and was immediately in Nik's arms.

"Ssh. It's ok love." He told me.

"What happened?" I looked at both Nik and my brother.

"You fell down the stairs. But I don't know what happened before that." Nik told me. My arms went instinctively to my stomach. My baby! 

Did I hurt my baby?!

"The baby is just fine. She's a tough one, just like her mother." He told me and I started to relax.

"What happened before you fell?" Jeremy asked me concerned.

"I haven't been feeling well all day. I got dizzy and passed out just as I was supposed to walk downstairs and that's the last thing I remember." I told them as my tears streamed down my face.