Live Like You're Dying

This chapter was both really hard to write because of the whole cancer story in TVD and the fact it's so close to my own life at the moment, but I'm hanging in there. Still missing him like crazy and I don't think it will ever go away.

I have decided to make two chapter with TVD gang because it would have a little too long if I had smashed both episode into one. (As you can see.)

I also want to thank *grapejuice101* for helping me with this chapter back then and discussing with me and giving me ideas, and still do! 

Read, review and enjoy this chapter! And look forward to The Vampire Diaries to finally meet Hope Mikaelson!

I do not own "The Originals" or "The Vampire Diaries" only my Oc.

The song I listened to when writing this: Highasakite - Keep That Letter Safe 

I recommend you to listen to it as you read this chapter. This song is from an Norwegian band and I love them.  

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Live Like You're Dying

Elijah finally started to wake up after blowing himself and safe house up, just to keep Amy and Hope safe. He still felt disorientated but wondered if Amy were still there. He finally opened his eyes and saw someone standing over him, but it wasn't Amy. It was Cami. He shot up like a madman, knocking Cami on her ass in the process.

"Dude, chill!" Cami exclaimed, sitting on the ground in shock.

"Where are they, where are Amy and Hope?" Elijah asked looking around for the other two but Cami was too freaked out to even hear the question.

"You just blew up a house. A freaking house! Who does things like that? I mean, it was insane!" Cami said looking around at the still burning fire. Elijah didn't have patience for this right now.

"Camille, focus!" Elijah said firmly and grabbed her shoulders. "Where is Amy and Hope?"

"I don't know." Cami told him honestly and that made chills down his spine.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Elijah asked her.

"Exactly that. I don't know! She just took off."

"Tell me everything." Elijah demanded.

"Well, first our car just stopped working and we couldn't get it started. Hope started to scream bloody murder, then Amy freaked out and almost killed me after confronting me about my feelings for Klaus and I actually thought I was going to die. Which is really weird because she shouldn't be that angry." Cami explained and rambled on. Elijah did not have patience for this.

"Get to the point, Camille. I won't ask nicely again." Elijah said firmly.

"Right. Then the house blew up and Amy looked for you for about ten minutes made a phone call and the dragged me out of the car and left me here. I have no idea where she would go." Cami told him. "I've tried to call Klaus several times but he won't answer."

Elijah ran away from Cami without a word. He went back to the barn, who magically still stood and found his phone that he had dropped when Finn came. He tried to call Klaus himself but nothing. He just ignored the calls and that made Elijah sure that he knew where Amy and Hope were.