Already Gone

Hey, everyone! I'm back with the latest chapter of the story, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. But it's finally here!

So please enjoy this chapter, and tell me what you think :) 

I do not own "The Originals" only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

************

I want you to know That it doesn't matter

Where we take this road Someone's gotta go

And I want you to know. You couldn't have loved me better

But I want you to move on. So I'm already gone.

***********

I walked through the big halls, trying to balance three kids. It was a difficult task, even though I'm strong enough to do it.

"Stay close to me, Hope. I don't need you to run off on one of your adventures." I told my 18-month-old daughter, who refused to sit in the stroller with her siblings, and I didn't have the energy to argue with that stubborn kid. Not at this time at night. 

"Mama, run fast!" Hope exclaimed, running off in front of me.

"Seriously? Hope! This is so not the time to do this!" I yelled, running after her. People looked at me with a weird expression on their faces. Only to make things worse, Ylva and Gray decided to start their wailing. I was about to give up and cry. I love my kids, but they'll be the death of me. Those that said that having kids was a blessing, sure didn't understand shit.

I grabbed Hope and placed her back into the stroller, much to Hope's frustration. She cried her stubborn tears, protesting against me strapping her down. I tried to ignore it, but it wasn't easy. I made it through the security, and now, I only had two car seats, and very active Hope. She was more than happy to run around the hall, laughing her head off as she did. She was a handful, but she's my handful.

Hope found a playground to play on while we waited. And it gave me the time to give Ylva and Gray their bottles. I was exhausted, and I just wanted this day to end. My phone started buzzing, the caller I.D. revealed it to be Nik. I didn't want to talk to him, and turned the phone off. It only reminded me of what I witnessed, and it made my eyes fill up with tears. It made me relive the pain he caused me.

"You have beautiful kids." Someone said from beside me. I turned and found an older woman sitting there.

"Thank you. But they can be a handful." I said, with a sigh.

"I'm sure you're doing a great job. It's quite clear, seeing you're travelling alone with three small kids." The nice woman said.

"Yeah, but it was either this, or a long, long drive." I said, placing Ylva in her seat.

"So, are you going on holiday, or going home?" She asked me.

Flight 387 to Mystic Falls, Georgia is now boarding.

I picked up Ylva and Gray and called for Hope, who came running right away. I turned towards the woman, but she was already gone. I never thought I would be doing this. But at this point, I didn't even know if I had a husband. Just 24 hours ago, things looked so much different.

"I'm going home." I said to myself, and made my way over to the gate.

***********