Brave

Another chapter for you :)

Enjoy reading:D

I do not own The Originals only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

*************

Brave

I woke up that morning not feeling so good. I hated this morning sickness. I was so hard to deal with. I didn't even want to take a shower. I wanted food but I doubted I could keep anything down.

I put on my robe and walked downstairs. I could hear Nik talking inside the living room so I went to check on him. I noticed he wasn't alone. I recognized the girl from the bar the first time I was here. The time I found out, I was pregnant.

"Uhm. Who are you?" I asked her. Nik looked at me.

"Ah. There's my girl. Cami I want you to meet my girlfriend, Amy." The girl Cami smiled at me. I tried to be polite and smile back but I was having a hard time with not throwing up.

"Are you ok, love? You look a little green." Nik rubbed my back.

"Yeah. Just a little morning sickness, that's all." I sat down on the couch with my head between my knees.

"I'll go make you a cup of those herbs Sophie made for you yesterday." Nik told me and walked out to the kitchen.

"Is he always like this with you?" Cami asked me.

"Like what?" I asked trying to look at her.

"He seems so affectionate against you. Takes care of you. Being nice to you." I smiled at her.

"Well, I have to say that it hasn't been easy. We have our ups and downs but I love him." I said with a sigh. "Well, most of the time anyway." 

Then Jeremy came in with two bowls of cereal. He dumped down beside me, making the couch jump a little. Not good for me.

"Good morning Sunshine. Breakfast?" He handed me one of the bowls. 

The smell hit my nose and I shot up from the couch running with my hand over my mouth. I almost ran into Nik, but moved out of the way just in time. I made it to the toilet and vomited like crazy I hated throwing up. Nik came into our bathroom.

"That didn't sound so good." He told me.

"Oh. Shut up!" I snapped at him. Suddenly I felt someone holding my hair but it wasn't Nik. It was Cami. She had followed us upstairs and wanted to help.

"Leave this to us girls." Cami told Nik. He placed my teacup on the sink and left us. When it finally stopped, I sat down and leaned myself against the wall.

"Talk about a good first impression." I joked to her.

"Don't worry about it. This happens." Cami said and gave me my cup and salt crackers.

"Trust me, those help." She smiled at me. "I had a few pregnant friends during my years in High School." 

"Thank you." I said and nibbled at little on a cracker. She helped me up from the floor and I felt so icky. This was a nice start of the day.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Your boyfriend told me he needed help to write down his memoirs. He wants me to write them. He told me he liked my company." Normally I would be jealous but now I was too tired to care.