A little sneak peak

Hi, everyone! I feel so bad about not updating this story for so long, so I've decided to give something, if I can't give you all just yet. 

I wanted to give you this part of the chapter, because I hope that someday, I'll be able to write a good Kol story, and this could be the start of a completely different story. What I need from you, is some feedback. I won't promise anything, but I've been a little more inspired lately, and maybe it will give me a little boost to write more.

so please, enjoy! 

*cathrineoriginal* 

***********

Kol was sitting at some random bar on Bourbon Street, drinking. What else is there to do at a bar? He looked out on the people chatting and laughing, and it made him groan. He was feeling shitty about himself, and he was just tired. Tired of all the drama. Once he was alone, and not with Amy and the kids, he felt alone. He had always felt alone, ever since he returned from the other side. He had never told anyone about that. Not even Amy.

He didn't feel like himself anymore. He hadn't felt like himself for a long time. Not since her. He missed her. Kol would never admit that to anyone. He hadn't thought about her in a long time. He wouldn't allow himself to do so, but every thanksgiving since 1621, had been hard for him. That's when he lost her. He lost the woman he had even admitted to love.

The laughter disturbed his thoughts, and it made him roll his eyes. He knew that the wises thing to do, was to just finish his drink, and go back home. He had a family that needed him, a best friend that needed to know about his thoughts. But that's not what he did. He followed a group of teenagers, because Kol Mikaelson wasn't called a maniac for no reason. 

He let all his feelings go, just for a moment, a moment to forget it all, that's been pilling up ever since he came back. He tore through the teenagers as if they were butter, when something in the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of something. Of someone he used to know. Someone that shouldn't be here anymore. The person in the shadows, finally aware of being caught staring, turned around quickly. Brown hair flowed around her head gracefully, and at the blink of an eye, she was gone. Kol used too much time reacting, but rushed forward to the place she stood seconds ago. All that lingered, was her scent. A scent he would never forget. 

There's no way the it was her.... Someone he knew very well, and someone that knew him better than anyone else, and someone that broke his heart, 400 years ago. 

Oh, how he remembered the day he met her. There was no way he could forget that day. But that's a completely different story.  

***********

I know it's not much, but it's something, right? I won't promise that this will be a full story, but probably a oneshot of some kind. Is that something you would want to read?

*cathrineoriginal*