No Rest For The Wicked

I am on a roll right now! Updates weekly now. It's been a while since I've done that. I hope I'll continue with that. I've had a lot of mentoring, so it helps a lot with my motivation.  

Thank you for all your votes and comments! 

But, I'm going on holiday on Monday and will be gone for about 10 days or possibly 14... I haven't decided yet. So I don't think I will be able to update during that time. 

Oh!! And I wanted to tell you that me and my family was lucky enough to get tickets to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band live here in Norway. It was a once in a lifetime chance and it was amazing!! The man is almost 67 and played nonstop for 3,5 hours, made a show like no one else. It was a great time and I'm glad I got to experience it. 

Anyway... Here is the latest chapter! Amy is about to meet Dahlia for the first time, you and I both know that won't go so well.

Read, comment and most importantly; Enjoy this chapter. That's what's most important to me.

I do not own "The Originals" Only my OC.  

*cathrineoriginal* 

***********

No Rest For The Wicked

I woke up the following day, not knowing where I was at first. The walls of my bedroom didn't look like this bedroom. It was still quite early and I realized that something must have woken me but what? I looked over at Hope's crib and she was still sound asleep so it could be her. I groaned and turned around to sleep a little longer. I was met with a set of lips against my own and I shot my eyes open in shock. Who dared to kiss me like this? I was met with the only pair of lips I would ever want to be met with.

"Nik! What are you doing here?" I asked in a whisper, not wanting Hope or any of the other occupants of the house to be alerted. Nik only smiled at me and brushed away hair from my face.

"Celebrating." He grinned and I knew what he was talking about. He was talking about defeating his father once again. I smiled back at him before he kissed me. We needed this right now.

"You should be going. You need to find another way to beat Dahlia." I told him.

"I already have that covered, no worries there, sweetheart. But you are right, I should be going. I have invited my siblings to a celebratory breakfast. So I really should be going." Nik told me and it made me kind of sad that he would be leaving me again.

"But, they can wait a little while." He added and practically jumped me. I tried my best not to laugh and my husband helped as he covered my mouth with his. I wanted to melt away with him, so just for a little while, we forgot about the troubles and only were husband and wife, not two Hybrids fighting for their daughter not to be taken by the evil witch.

God, I love this man.

I responded to Nik as I always do and wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. Nik started to lift my shirt but stopped when my belly was exposed. He started caressing it, leaning his ear against it, listening to the heartbeat. Nik got an even bigger smile on his face when he heard it.

"Hey there, baby. Daddy loves you so much. I can't wait to meet you." Nik whispered and I could swear I felt the baby move, not that it's possible in any way. Not at 10 weeks. It's probably just butterflies.