There Are Worse Things I Could Do

Here's chapter 16 for you. In this one, I had to go a little back and forth between P.o.v's just so you know. I had to do it like that because it was important to get all the information.

I hope you'll enjoy this :)

I do not own The Originals, only my OC

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

There Are Worse Things I Could Do

It was late when we arrived in the Bayou. I had fallen asleep from crying and Jeremy didn't want to wake me up but he had to.

"Amy. We're here." He told me softly. I opened my eyes and looked around. We were in the middle of camp. Hayley opened up the trunk.

"Would you help me with her?" She asked Jeremy. He nodded and helped Hayley securing Celeste against a tree. I just stood there watching them,too tired to care at this point. Then Eve approached me. I hadn't been here since Tyler brought me here but she smiled at me.

"Hi." I said softly. Eve only smiled at me and rubbed my back. Without any warning, I threw my arms around her and cried into her shoulder. She didn't mind and it felt comforting. The wolves came out of the clearing and it felt like it had been days since I last saw them. Hayley and Jeremy joined Eve and me. They looked at the wolves and I could see it in Hayley's eyes that she wanted to meet them all in human form. 

The biggest wolf stepped forward. I knew who he was.

"Hey Jackson. I want you to meet Hayley." I gestured towards my half-sister. That was so weird to say, I had even more family now. Eve showed Jeremy and me to a trailer so we could stay there. I seriously needed sleep. Hayley got the trailer beside us and Jackson surprised me with staying outside on my doorstep rather than Hayley's. Eve told me she asked him to. I felt safer like that.

My phone was buzzing none stop. Kol and Elijah were calling me. They didn't know where I was. They thought I would return to the Compound.

"Are you going to talk to them?" Jeremy asked me.

"No." I said and turned my phone off.

"Not tonight anyway."

I laid down on the bed exhausted. Everything was a complete mess.

"I'm sure everything will be fine Amy." Jeremy said and stroked my arm.

"He told me he wanted to kill me, Jeremy. I've never heard him say that before. You didn't see how scary he was. I can't believe the man I love would do that to me." I said and started crying again. 

"Listen. We'll stay here as long as it takes. Ok? Tomorrow, I will go back home and get some things for us." I didn't want him to go alone but I knew that no one would harm him.

With the sound of howling wolves in the forest and Jackson right outside my door, I finally fell a sleep with my brother next to me.

***********

Elijah's p.o.v

The morning was here. Amy were still gone. She wasn't here when I got home with Niklaus last night. Neither was Jeremy. She didn't answer her phone at all. This concerned both Kol and myself. 

After his return to the living, he's been depending on Amy as a sister, a friend. Someone who sees the good in him. He missed his best friend and then there's Niklaus. This was all on him. If he hadn't said those things to Amy last night, she would still be here. I contacted Camille to help me. She was the other woman Klaus trusted and liked and I knew he wouldn't harm her. Somehow, he cared about that girl.