Unable To Stay, Unwilling To Leave

I'm back yet again and I have a little surprise for you in this chapter. hope you'll like it.

Amy's dress for the party above!

Enjoy this chapter!

I do not own The Originals, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

**********

Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave

It's been a month. 

I've been living in the Bayou for a month. I haven't seen Nik for a month but according to Kol, he's not doing so good. He's always painting and doesn't care about his city and Elijah has to do things for him and Genevieve is lurking around him all the time, trying to get into his bed. That really infuriated me but I couldn't be mad, we weren't together anymore.

Tonight was the night of the full moon. This meant that Jackson and the others finally was freed from their curse. Hayley came barging in my door as I was getting dressed that same morning. We were planning a big feast the next day for the wolves.

"Hey. Are you excited about tonight?" I asked her as I put on a sweater.

"Yes. It's just too bad that I don't get to be human when the curse is broken." Hayley looked a little sad.

"Well. Just think about it. When you transition back into a human, Jackson, Oliver and all the others will be humans as well. You'll be fine." I gave her a smile and she knew I was right.

As I walked out of my trailer, Jeremy were already getting into his car ready for school.

"Bye Ames! See you later!" He said to me. I waved at him as he drove off and I was glad he kept up with going to school. I walked up to Eve's trailer to help her with some things, when out of nowhere, Kol was standing in front of me.

"Jesus! Why do you have to do that every time you come here?" I said holding my hand to my heart.

"Because you react like that every single time I do." He said with a smirk. I smacked his shoulder with a smile on my face before walking towards Eve again.

"How long are you staying?" I asked.

"Just a few hours. Elijah needs my help with something." I haven't even seen Elijah since I came out here. He kept his distance and I couldn't blame him. I never wanted to talk to either him or Nik.

"How's Nik doing?" I asked casually.

"The same. I think it would make him feel better if you just talked to him." Kol said.

"I know but I don't know what to say to him anymore. I feel it's too complicated." I told him. Kol hugged me.

"Well, it doesn't have to be." He told me. I let go of him and walked over to Eve.

"How are you feeling today?" She asked.

"I feel good. Excited about tonight." I told her with a smile.

"Me too. This will be fun!"

***********

The day passed quickly and everything was set for tonight. I gave Hayley a hug before she wandered off into the woods to transform into a wolf. She was returning when it was finished. She wanted to be there when the curse was broken.