The Jackson Assassination Squad

So, I'm back with the road trip with Caroline and Enzo. It was so much fun to write.

Enjoy!

I do not own The Originals, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

The Jackson Assassination Squad

We drove all night. Well Enzo drove. I told him to shut up and let me talk to Caroline. I told her all about what had happened in New Orleans. I however hadn't gotten to the part about how Nik and I broke up.

"So, Rebekah was the one to summon Mikael, which made them flea from New Orleans and now you're living out in the middle of the woods with your brother. What does Klaus say about this?" She asked.

"Nik and I broke up yesterday Care." I told her and looked out the window, trying to shield my tears. 

"I'm so sorry. Why didn't you tell me?" She asked. 

"Well, you showed up out of nowhere and asked me to come on a road trip with you. Why do you think I had bags in my hands? I was moving out when you showed up." I asked her 

Caroline didn't know what to say. This was the first time I've ever seen Caroline speechless.

"But you're going to work it out right?" She asked.

"I really don't know Caroline. I don't know anything anymore." Then my phone rang. It was Kol. I had only notified my brother and Hayley about me going away with Caroline.

"Oh, shit! I forgot about Kol. Braise yourselves." I warned.

"Hey Kol."

"Don't you Hey Kol me. Where the hell are you? I got back to the Bayou and all Jeremy told me is that you left."

"Don't worry. I'm with Caroline."

"Don't worry?  DON'T WORRY?! Everything is falling apart here and you know it. Nik's a mess. He's not doing good at all. Rebekah's gone. I don't want you gone as well."

"Don't worry Kol. She's perfectly safe with us." Enzo said and Kol heard.

"Amy Christine Gilbert. Don't tell me that idiot from Mystic Falls is in the car with you?"

"Kol. Relax ok. I'm fine and I am safe. You know I can handle the bastard."

"If you don't turn around and come back home, I'll tell Elijah..."

"You'll tell Elijah what? That I left town for a few days. That I don't want to be in the city where I can see Nik everywhere I go. I need some time away from all the drama. Don't be mad at me, ok. I will come back in a few days. I promise. I'll call you tomorrow when I get to the place I'm going."

"You're not even telling me where you're going?"

"Kol!"

"Fine. Don't blame me when Elijah figure out where you are and comes to bring you back home. You know how good he is on doing that."

"Goodbye Kol."

I hung up the phone and looked at Caroline.

"That was intense." She said. All I wanted to do was to cry.