Push and Pull

Here's chapter 20! Hope you'll like it!

Enjoy!

I do not own The Originals, only my OC

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Push and Pull

It's been almost 2 months since I talked to Kol. I stayed out in the Bayou and I was somewhat happy. I talked a little with Elijah on the phone. Mostly about Nik and what has happening in the French Quarter but I still missed being around my friend. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my brother but I needed some others in my life. I talk to Stefan a lot on the phone. After he came to visit me we've been even closer than before. It's nice to have someone to talk to.

I walked up to my brother.

"Hey, I'm heading in to town for a little while. I need to talk to Kol. Do you want to join?" I asked him.

"No, I'm just going to hang out with Lara for a while. She's helping me study for my test on Monday." Jeremy told me.

Over the past month, he has been getting closer and closer to Lara. She was a nice girl and she really seemed to like my brother. 

"Oh, so you're studying now are you?" I asked and raised my eyebrows. I had to give him a little hard time.

"So not funny Amy." Jeremy blushed and looked away.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'll see you later little brother." I said and got into my car.

***********

I drove into the city and I was actually nervous. I missed talking to Kol and it hurts me that after I confronted him at the party and told him to choose, he hadn't contacted me. I parked my car in the garage and walked slowly up the stairs. The courtyard looked like a mess. Elijah was standing there ordering workers around.

"Well. You look rather busy." I said and leaned against the wall. Elijah turned to look at me and had a huge smile on his face.

"Good morning Amy and yes, we need some new changes around here." He told me.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" He asked me.

"Well. I was thinking about maybe talking to Kol. I haven't heard from him since I told him to choose. Is he here?" I asked.

"I'm not sure if he's up yet." Elijah said and he couldn't look directly at me.

"He's with Genevieve again, isn't he?"

"You know how he is. It's not that easy."

"Well, she sure is easy. Do you know she's trying to get with Nik as well?" I asked.

"Amy. You know Niklaus loves you. I don't think you need to worry about that witch." Elijah said and then some of the workers started drilling into the ground and making a lot of noise.

"Enough of all this noise!" I looked up and saw Nik standing on the top of the staircase. He locked eyes with me and he looked pleased to see me.

"Is there a problem brother?" Elijah asked him.

"I agreed to a little change up in this place, not a bloody circus." Nik said and walked down the stairs towards us. The way he looked at me, made my heart go ballistic and everyone noticed.