Toxic

Enjoy!

I do not own The Originals only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

**********

Toxic

I stood there in shock.

Kol.

I knew I'd promised him to bring him back but I never thought I would actually be able to do it.

"Well, are you going to say something, Darling?" Kol flashed me the biggest grin. I threw my arms around his neck.

"Don't call me that." I whispered. Kol hugged me tightly. I never knew how much I actually missed him before I saw him here.

"Whatever you say Darling." Kol murmured in my hair. Davina walked over to us.

"Thank you so much, Davina. I owe you big time." I told her. She smiled at us before she got serious.

"Kol is your responsibility now. You have to keep him in line. If he goes out of his way, he will be back on the other side in an instant." Davina warned me. 

I swallowed and nodded. Kol didn't like it so much but he knew better than to cross the young witch. Davina grabbed my arm.

"I was hoping you could cover for me for a little while. There's something I have to take care of but I can't escape your boyfriend and Marcel." Davina told me.

"Don't worry. I will cover for you." I told her without blinking. Davina gave me a hug and ran outside. I was standing alone with Kol. He looked at me with a serious look.

"I've seen how you've been torn between Nik and Elijah. How are you really doing?" He asked me. I tried to stay brave but my hormones got the best of me.

"I don't know." I told him and started to cry. I had so many mixed feelings. Kol understood that I didn't know what to do, so he left it alone.

**********

We decided to keep his return quiet for a while, so I went downstairs. That was when I overheard the conversation between Elijah and Nik. Elijah was trying to apologize.

"I accused you for having arterial motives regarding your child. I was wrong. I'm sorry." Elijah told his younger brother.

Why did I have the feeling that he was apologizing for something more than just his accusations?

"I imagine that must have been hard for you to say." Nik said amused. 

"You don't make it easy to love you brother." Elijah sighed.

"And yet you desire to do so. When you're ready, should you be so inclined, both you and Rebekah are welcome to join me here. It's after all, our family home." 

Nik walked up the stairs, which was when he saw me. He didn't say anything to me, only hugged me tight. This was his way to apologize to me. After Nik fell asleep that night, I walked over to the room where Kol was with some blood bags.

"I don't like to hide like this, Amy." He told me.

"I know." I sighed.

"I'll tell them tomorrow." I gave him a hug and before returning to Nik. My thoughts were all over the place and I didn't fall asleep until I felt my boyfriend's arms tighten around me.