What's Eating Amy Gilbert?

Look who's back with a brand new chapter! It only took about 6 months.. and I have no excuse for it. Just lazy I guess.... here is the next chapter for you. Enjoy!
I do not own "The Originals" only my oc.
*cathrineoriginal*
***********

Kol was sitting at some random bar on Bourbon Street, drinking. What else is there to do at a bar? He looked out on the people chatting and laughing, and it made him groan. He was feeling shitty about himself, and he was just tired. Tired of all the drama. Once he was alone, and not with Amy and the kids, he felt alone. He had always felt alone, ever since he returned from the other side. He had never told anyone about that. Not even Amy.

He didn't feel like himself anymore. He hadn't felt like himself for a long time. Not since her. He missed her. Kol would never admit that to anyone. He hadn't thought about her in a long time. He wouldn't allow himself to do so, but every thanksgiving since 1621, had been hard for him. That's when he lost her. He lost the woman he had even admitted to love.

The laughter disturbed his thoughts, and it made him roll his eyes. He knew that the wises thing to do, was to just finish his drink, and go back home. He had a family that needed him, a best friend that needed to know about his thoughts. But that's not what he did. He followed a group of teenagers, because Kol Mikaelson wasn't called a maniac for no reason.

He let all his feelings go, just for a moment, a moment to forget it all, that's been piling up ever since he came back. He tore through the teenagers as if they were butter, when something in the corner of his eye caught a glimpse of something. Of someone he used to know. Someone that shouldn't be here anymore. The person in the shadows, finally aware of being caught staring, turned around quickly. Brown hair flowed around her head gracefully, and at the blink of an eye, she was gone. Kol used too much time reacting, but rushed forward to the place she stood seconds ago. All that lingered, was her scent. A scent he would never forget.

There's no way the it was her.... Someone he knew very well, and someone that knew him better than anyone else, and someone that broke his heart, 400 years ago.

Oh, how he remembered the day he met her. There was no way he could forget that day. But that's a completely different story.

***********

Aurora, who is driving in a black town car, has just pulled into the small parking lot behind St. Anne's Church. Once she's parked, she gets out of the vehicle and walks around until she reaches the trunk, which she opens to find Cami just as she left her the previous night-- seemingly unconscious with a blood-crusted bite wound on her neck. Aurora smiles at the sight of her.

"Aw, poor dear! Still sleeping. Well, you have a big day ahead of you. We should get started." Aurora smiles even wider and bends over to pick Cami up out of the trunk. However, before she can even begin to lift her up, Cami reveals that she has been awake all along by quickly opening her eyes and grabbing the crowbar lying next to her before whacking Aurora upside the face with it. Aurora shouts in pain as Cami takes advantage of her distraction and tries to run away.

Cami runs as fast as she can in the opposite direction of Aurora, but the ancient vampire catches up to her easily and blocks her way, glaring at her in annoyance as she does so.

"That was not nice." Aurora said dangerously.  Cami's eyes widen, and she appears to be so scared that she simply freezes in place.

"Okay, you and I need to have a little heart-to-heart conversation. Come along." Aurora told her. Aurora grabs her by the arm and drags her into the back entrance to the church. Once inside, they find at least a half-dozen men working out in Marcel's fight gym. One is lifting weights at the bench press while another man spots him, and two other men are sparring inside the cage. Cami looks terrified as Aurora continues to drag her toward the equipment.