(That Girl is a...) Monster

Finally, I'm back with a new chapter. So sorry for the wait. Being sick, left me a little unmotivated to write. But I pulled myself together with a lot of help from my readers and I'm forever thankful for all the help I've gotten over the past few months. Thank you to all that have reviewed and voted on the last chapter, and I'm glad you liked it, and that you liked the names I picked out. Just a heads up on this chapter. Amy is all over the place and not the nicest person to be around. It was weird writing her so emonitonally unbalanced, but it was also so much fun. Even though she's a bitch. 

So, please enjoy the chapter, and let me know what you think. 

We have finally reached season 3!

I do not own "The Originals, only my OC. 

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

(That girl is a...) Monster

"My dear, Rebekah. I hope this finds you well. I write to offer an update and to ask your advice. Our brothers remain at odds. Klaus and Kol will never apologize for the blood they shed, nor the suffering Hayley continues to endure. And Elijah cannot forgive them. Despite my efforts along with someone I know you love, we are a house divided. Which is not to say I have no good news. Hope's first birthday was a blast, we wished you could be there. But Niklaus kept his word. Marcel controls the quarter. There, he has founded a fight gym in the old St. Ann's Church, where he tests of those who wish to join his vampire community. Elijah and Christine has begun joining him for sparring. I believe it helps them work through their anger. And the both of them has much anger."

"Davina's rage in our family, has only grown. I think that after Amy stopped talking to her and basically told her she was dead to her; it has fueled her anger even more. Out of guilt, I might ad. And as regent of all covens, she's far too formidable to be swayed. I think Amy is the only one that could do it but that's not happening any time soon.

"GET OUT!!!" The sound of something crashing against the wall in the opposite room, snapped Freya out of her writing. She sighed heavily, knowing that Amy had a rough day.

"As for Amy, she's not feeling so good... All though Hope is growing and shows us more beauty every day, Amy finds it hard, carrying the twins... Yes, she's carrying twins. Her due date is only two weeks away and she's miserable. And I can only guess she's just chased Niklaus out of her room because she's finally learned what I suspect to be that Klaus has tried his best to escape her hormonal behavior, by talking to Camille O'Donnell. Which I already knew about... he calls them their little chats. He doesn't want to confirm to Amy that he's been seeing Camille... And the despair Elijah feels about that, only drives him further away.

I wonder if you have any advice on how to heal their fractured bond.

Until then, I remain your loving sister, Freya."

Freya stopped writing and crumbled the piece of paper in her hand. She chanted something under her breath, and the paper disappeared.

She could tell that Amy was crying, due to finding out that Klaus would rather spend time with Camille instead of her and it broke Freya's heart that Amy felt this way.

***********

Amy's p.o.v

I have been miserable for weeks. The summer in New Orleans has been hot and it has been a huge pain the ass.