Rolling In The Deep

So much for my time off and enjoying my holiday... 

I've been alone for most of the day, so I decided to use my time to do some writing before climbing up the wall. 

So, I give you the next chapter and now there's only two chapters left of following season 2. The next chapters will be so much fun! I've had some fun conversations about how this is going to go down and it's so helpful! 

But for now, enjoy this one! 

And thank you all for your thoughts, comments, votes and motivation!

I do not own "The Originals" Only my Oc. 

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Rolling In The Deep 

We define ourselves by family. From birth, we share their names. We trust them to protect that which we hold most dear. We value them above all others, and yet inevitably, we are forced apart. Promises are made and left unkempt. Children in particular, turn their back on those who raised them, seeking lives of their own. The bond of family is not a bond forged by choice. In fact, some would see family as terrible burden.

***********

Third person p.o.v

Kol stopped his car not too far away from the safe house. He didn't know where Amy would be going but he understood that they wanted to keep it a secret. He would've joined her if she wanted him to. When he stepped over the threshold of the place, he immediately sensed that something wasn't right. Everything was dark and quiet.

"Amy?" He called out for his best friend, but nothing. "Amy, are you here?"

No answer this time either. He walked around the corner of the bar and that's when he noticed her. Amy lying there on the ground, out cold. Kol feared the worst, that she was dead and rushed forwards.

"No, no. Amy!" He yelled and lifted her up and placed her head in his lap. "Amy, wake up! Amy can you hear me?"

Kol tried his best to shake her gently to wake her up but nothing worked.

"Amy, you need to wake up. You need to tell me who did this to you."

Whatever he tried, nothing worked. Amy still remained unconscious and he had no idea where his niece was.

His brother had to have something to do with this and he promised himself that he would do whatever it took to get back at him.

***********

Kol Mikaelson kicked the gates of the Compound open with so much strength that it broke apart. In his arms, he carried a still unconscious Amy, and Kol was mad beyond belief.

"Elijah!!!!" He roared, not caring if others heard him. Kol walked up the stairs towards Amy's bedroom.

"Elijah!!!!! Get your ass in here right now!" Kol yelled again, as he placed Amy on the bed carefully. Rebekah was the first one to enter the room.

"What's got your panties in a bunch?" Rebekah asked mockingly, but stop dead when she saw Amy.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed and ran over to her once best friend. "What happened?"